Thursday, October 13, 2011

Communicating with deceased loved ones...


Love is eternal.  Love knows no time, nor space.  Love knows no bounds whatsoever.  

This month of October I embrace the love of my dad, Big Jim - not only while he was a living human, but also as a spiritual being of the angelic realm.  October 31 will be the 6 year anniversary of Daddy's death.  Clearly he had, and has, quite the sense of humor - Halloween - really?  

When Daddy died October 31, 2005, he immediately came to see me - I felt his energy with me.  If you've read the "Waiting in the Other Room" book that we wrote together (at his request) after his death, you know the sequence of events of his transition, riding into the light of God on a Harley in spirit and his continued communication with me.    

I still grieve the loss of my dad's physical body and the ability to pick up the phone and call him, but I must admit, the relationship I have with him now is not only amazing, but so much more than my human brain can even take in.  He has helped me with family issues as well as being a guide for my spiritual work.  Daddy even initiates things to lighten the mood in my life, because I'm "too" serious.  When I visited his grave in November of 2006 there were cobwebs all over the cemetery - like out of a scary movie.  I laughed out loud when I saw them and I heard him laughing, too.  But most of all...  my continued communication with my dad has brought me a profound sense of peace and comfort from deep within my heart and my soul - and life is better than okay, it is good.

When our loved one's physical body dies their spirit lives on and can continue to communicate with us.  I firmly believe WE Each have the ability to communicate with them.  All we must do is meet them half way and stay out of our own way by releasing all forms of fear with regard to communicating with them.  Grief, doubt, worry, anxiousness, these are all forms of fear - fear is what gets between us and them.  

Shifting our energy out of fear and into the higher vibration of love, opens the door to: "anything is possible" - even communicating with deceased loved ones.

You too, can communicate with your loved ones of the spirit realm.  These are a few tools to communicate with your deceased loved one:
* Acknowledge them when you "feel" them near you or you receive a sign that reminds you of them (Daddy says it is like applause and they can't get enough of it!)
* Meditation with intention and open heart
* Waiting in the Other Room
* Sacred Space ~ Build It and They Will Come
* Communicating with Your Angels - use this process and trust with the intention to speak with a deceased loved one as well as your angels

When it comes to the shifting of the season, October and Halloween instead of wallowing in the remorse of summer dying, I'm filled with the excitement of harvest - fulfilling my dreams of the year and planting seeds of hope and possibility for next year.  Instead of feeling the blues of "now it has been six years since Daddy died," I'm in celebration of our union of the physical world with the spiritual world and am in joyful anticipation of what he will reveal to me next!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: