Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Past to Enlightenment...


The Pain of the Past...
When life events occur in our lives that instill pain, I believe that pain is infused into our cellular makeup.  When those events are traumatic, I believe they transcend previous lives to our current lifetime.  And...  I believe that painful trauma becomes a mass of fear that blocks us from joy and love.  Making living in the pain of the past what we do as humans.

Painful memories of the past, whether they are stored in our current brain's memory archive or are illusive shadows from previous lifetimes are to be pulled forward, faced, disconnected from and healed.  So long as they are buried in our subconscious they are in control of the creation of our lives.  They are as stepping stones to shifting our core energy to the higher vibration of unconditional love.
 
I've actively been working at eradicating fear from my heart - fear from this lifetime and past lifetimes.  In order to disconnect and heal fear, I first had to face it.  

In order to face the fear, it had to be revealed to me. 
 
As a result of setting the intention to heal all fear in my heart, the universe responded by revealing deep fears of not only this lifetime, but past lifetimes as well.  

I've experienced two tailspins of fear this year that threatened to do me in.  One of them lasted three days before I got a handle on it.  I asked my angels to help me and they gave me tools.  The first tool I learned was a journaling method I shared with everyone in the Communicating with Your Angels Self Study Class: Angel Journaling for Guidance.  Through journaling with my angels they revealed to me the core of my pain and fear from a previous lifetime that grew roots in my subconscious through events in this lifetime.  

The angels revealed the web of these events to me then they showed me how to disconnect from the pain and fear that was revealed. I share this method with you through the Disconnect the Cords to Heal the Wounds of Your Heart tool.  If you need help disconnecting from fear you may preorder this tool by clicking here.
 
When the angels revealed to me the pain of a past life that controlled my life of today, I began to understand why I've made decisions that didn't turn out very well.  Each bad situation was an opportunity for me to face the controlling pain and fear of the past, disconnect and heal from it.  But I didn't face and disconnect, instead I buried the pain and denied to myself that I needed to look within and discern what was going on.  So.... I got another opportunity, and another and another - for years...  Then this past summer the pain was so intense that a tailspin ensued and I had no choice but to look within and ask the angels to help me. 

And they did!
 
The energies flooding our planet reveal the deep hidden fears of our hearts in order for us to face them, disconnect and heal them, thereby raising our core energy vibration to love.  When we disconnect from blocks of fear, Love flows easily from our hearts to create the lives we truly wish to live bringing our heaven to earth.

Healing the pain of the past is our doorway to enlightenment, it is the key to the ascension of our core vibration to that of unconditional love.
 
Are you burying the key that will set you free to shift your life from fear and lack to joy and love?
Past Life Regression
 
The angels guided me through a short, safe past life regression to help me understand what I needed to disconnect from and heal.  The experience was fascinating, revealing and just what I needed to help me.  On Thursday, September 22, Valerie Keating, MA, PsyD, LPC will join me on the Spiritual Whispers Radio show to discuss the benefits of Past Life Regression.  Valerie has over 25 years experience and is an expert in her field.  I invite you to email to me any questions you may have before the show, then join us as we answer them and share Valerie's expertise and guidance.  You may click here to set a reminder for Thursday's program.

In love and light,
Kate

Tools to help you face, disconnect and heal pain/fear from the past:
 * Meditation
 * Journaling with your angels
 * Communicating with Your Angels Self Study Class - 20% off through 9/23
 * Power of Two Spiritual Coaching - 20% off through 9/23
 * Disconnect the Cords to Heal the Wounds of Your Heart - 20% off through 9/23 - Pre-Order

No comments: