Friday, November 17, 2017

Mother Worry vs Love Energy ==> And the Winner IS.....


Dearest Spiritual Being of Love and Light,

I hope this finds you embracing the beautiful essence of love that you are!  I hope this message will support you to make your life easier!

Mother Worry vs Love Energy ==> And the Winner Is...

My daughter, Jess, is a trainer for a company here in Denver and travels for work.  Last Sunday she flew to Florida to present a training class for the Florida office.  This time they wanted her to use Lift to get to and from the airport, hotel and office instead of supplying a rental car because Lift is one of their clients.

When she told me this, I immediately asked, and what time is your plane getting into Tampa? 

When the answer was 11:30pm, all the Mommy Red Flags went up and I wanted to say, "Oh no... you're not using Lift, get a rental car."

But I didn't.  I knew (and you who are mom's get this...) if I disagreed with the plan I would meet immediate resistance.

So... instead... I put action to a tool I teach my Game of Life students with regard to Mother Worry.  In Florence's book, The Game of Life and How to Play It, a woman came to her to get help with a situation with her daughter.  The daughter wanted to take a very "hazardous trip" and the "mother was filled with fear."  The mother's disagreement energy ruffled the feathers of the daughter and she was "determined" to take the trip.

Florence told the mother to take her "mental hands off" the situation and Spoke the Word for her:  "I put this situation in the hands of Infinite Love and Wisdom; if this trip is the Divine plan, I bless it and no longer resist, but if it is not divinely planned, I give thanks that it is now dissolved and dissipated."

A day or two after, the daughter told the mother she wasn't taking the trip.

This is what happened between the mother and the daughter:
* Clash of energy - mother was in disagreement with daughter's plans.

* Mother enveloped the daughter with Worry Fear Energy and the daughter resisted and rebelled wanting to go on the trip.

* Florence supported the woman to release her need to worry about the daughter and shift her energy from within to love or above energy.  When she Spoke the Word she held the space for the mother to shift out of fear and into love by sincerely blessing the situation from her heart.  At an unspoken level the mother held the daughter in the light of being fully capable of making a good decision.

* The mother shifted her energy, releasing worry, judgment and fear surrounding the daughter.

* The mother's shift opened the way for the daughter to make the decision of her highest good - not to take the trip. (after all... mother fear comes from somewhere -- her mother instincts knew the trip was not in the daughter's highest good)

In my case, I asked my angels to help me release that need within me to worry about Jess and instead blessed the situation with love and light, knowing in my heart that Jess is fully capable of making decisions of her highest good.  Then I didn't think about it again - I let the angels do all the heavy lifting!

I talked to Jess Sunday morning before she left.  She told me she had decided not to use Lift and was picking up a rental car at the airport - AND she wasn't taking the shuttle to the rental car office she normally used.  Oh no... she was getting a car at the airport. 

Whew...  what a relief!

Mother Worry is Powerful.  Mother Worry is judgment on our children and/or a situation surrounding our children and

It. Is. Toxic.

Worrying about our children is NOT the Responsible thing to do.

Think about your child - you raised them - are they fully capable of making a good decision? I know... they may not be doing it in your opinion, but are they capable?  I know you raised them to be capable!

Hold them in that energy of love - all the love you hold in your heart for them knowing with every cell of your being that they are fully capable.  Ask your angels to help you sincerely bless them and the situation you're not in agreement with - send all of the love of your heart to them and the situation. 

Then let the angels handle it from there.

They will.
 
When you stop worrying and bless/send love this is what happens:

* You will shift your energy out of fear to love.  As a result you will be able to cope better with everything else in your life - you'll feel better, you'll breathe better and life will be easier.

* Your child will feel the release of the stranglehold of judgment, fear, anxiety, disapproval, etc.... and a way will be opened for them to make a better decision for themselves.

Mother worry not only clouds our judgment, it also puts a stranglehold on our children and leads them to push back whether it's in their best interest or not.
 
In my case of Mother Worry vs Love Energy, Jess and I both are the winners.

What about you?  This model of mastering your energy works on everything.  Can you apply this to something you're facing right now?  Will you?  You have nothing to lose.

If you use this tool and you find yourself taking the worry back and playing with it, don't beat yourself up.  Just follow the action steps again to shift back into love energy.  You can do it!

Sending all the love of my heart, Kate

PS  Click here to access Angelic GPS (insight to getting the most support from your angels to overcome the world's chaos and live in JOY) for next week!

No comments: