Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Beginnings, How do I create my highest good?

Father's Day weekend my daughter was providing pet photography services for Samantha's Katz 'n Dogz' open house (if you live in Aurora, Colorado, I highly recommend them for all your dog and cat needs!) so the Majik poodle and I dropped in to support them and stock up on dog treats.  When I went to open the passenger door of my truck to put Majik in his car seat there was a green dragonfly on the edge of the door.

Since I was holding Majik, I asked Jesse to come over and take a photograph of it.  After photographing him, we thanked him and I slowly opened the door so he would fly on his way, but he didn't.  He was quite content to hang out on my door.

Jessi asked me if I wanted to hold him and I told her, no.  When I held up my hand to gently suggest he fly on his way, he did fly off the door - directly on to my hand!  Then we got really excited!

I love dragonflies because they are magical and they are the essence of the winds of change, the messages of wisdom and enlightenment - and it was Father's Day weekend...

Hmmm...  a validation from spirit that all the changes I'm making in my life are good?  Perhaps a strong NUDGE to consciously work at staying centered, balanced and stay clear on my goals and In The Energy of What I Want to Create - the Energy of my Highest Good?

Are your goals still in alignment with the desires of your heart?  Step back as the observer and take an honest look at your life without the anxiety of emotion.  In what areas are you holding on to things that no longer server you?  e.g. old clothing, ...thought patterns, ...unforgiveness ...relationships?

And while you're there, just what does your heart desire?  Are you clear on what really makes your heart sing?  If you are, is there something that is blocking you from stepping into your power to create the life that you truly wish to live?

Perhaps you want a new job, new car or new relationship?  BUT...  you may not know what that new job, car or relationship looks like, so you get stuck on taking the steps to draw to you what you want.


The key to creation is stepping into the energy of what you want to create!

I know, I know, I'm hearing your thought voices asking, "and how do I get into the energy of creation?"

Close your eyes and take a deep cleansing breath, then focus on what it would feel like to do, be or have what makes your heart sing.  What does it FEEL like?  This is your energy of creation!

It is time to break down the illusions you hold that restrict your actions, your ideas and your energy of creation!  You can do this! It comes down to which is more painful, hanging on to the fear of the past that keeps you blocked or stepping into the unknown of powerful creation?  If you need help with fully releasing that which blocks you and you are ready for a "fast track" approach to healing and making changes in your life, I will be sharing an exciting program I've designed with you in mind.  I'll be announcing it next week, so be sure to watch your email!

Now is the perfect time to make the changes you wish to make to create your version of heaven on earth!  Are you ready?

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: