Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spiritual Beings on Vacation on Mother Earth

Recently I was visiting with my angels and one of them said we humans are "Spiritual Beings on vacation on Mother Earth in human bodies."  I think of a vacation as a really good time, so my first reaction was that I don't feel like I'm on vacation and thought perhaps I had "mis-heard."  Then I heard, "Everything is perception."

Hmmm...  perception...  The definition of vacation is: "a respite or a time of respite from something - a period spent away from home." Applying this definition to what the angel said makes the statement true, but my definition of vacation includes recreational fun.

Then I remembered one of my favorite lines from Shakespeare's Hamlet:  "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."  As spiritual beings we incarnate here to Mother Earth to experience the duality of emotions and life situations using judgment to categorize these experiences.  It is this judgment, the "thinking" that discerns whether something is good or bad.  The angels will tell us that life situations and experiences simply "are" - it is our perception/judgment that labels them good or bad.  Could I shift my perception, my process of thinking of every day life, to experiencing the fun energy of being on vacation?

With this understanding, I'm led to the concept of my perception or judgment dictating my level of enjoyment at being a spiritual being on vacation on Mother Earth in a human body.  Which then leads me to the question, "What would my life look like if I'm on a fun vacation in a human body?"  And...  "What can I do create this visual as my reality?"

Answers came quickly.  All answers were rooted in my energetic state of being.  Am I choosing to be a victim, overwhelmed, helpless or powerless or am I choosing to tap into the strength within me to stand in my power, solidly grounded in love and light?

What is your definition of vacation?  Is your vision of "vacation reality" an experience of life fulfilled with fun, joy, love and light?  Is this an accurate description of your life or are you struggling?  Are you feeling guidance within you to make changes in your life, but you're unsure?  Are you clear on what changes you would like to make in your life?  Take this moment to click reply and write to me about the changes you would like to make - taking this action will begin those changes!

You are a powerful, limitless spiritual being!  Step into your power and take action to create the highest good possible as your reality by getting clear on what you truly want your life to be.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: