Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Earth Angel joins the Angelic Realm


Beautiful Earth Angel, Laura Mae Hailey-Stockam joined family members of the angelic realm for a magnificent celebration of her life early Sunday morning (3:15am CT 7/29/12) Earth time.

We grieve that the laughter of grandma’s physical body has been forever silenced. Yet we rejoice that she now laughs and giggles freely with the angels free of the physical restrictions of her frail human body. She is no longer afraid to fly and soars with the angels in joy and laughter.

Grandma's higher self visited me on Saturday before she passed, while I was doing an email angel reading.  She was beautiful.  We chatted for a bit, then I heard grandpa calling her.  I hugged her and didn't want her to go yet.  It was then I knew I had let her go consciously, but subconsciously I was holding on with both hands.  She told me "you have to let me go so I can live."  I let her go and knew she would be joining the family members of the angelic realm very soon.  Before my eyes closed in sleep that night I checked on her higher self.  The angels showed me the beautiful light of God bursting forth from her chest letting me know she had either crossed over or would be before I woke up.

We know that she is as close as a breath and are comforted with the love that binds us together always and forever. 

I will be out of my office for a few days.  The radio program will air on Thursday with Carole Matthews as my guest.  I've rescheduled all appointments that I cannot keep.  If you have an appointment with me this week and I have not contacted you, we are still scheduled to meet. I will respond to emails as I can.

I send huge angel hugs of gratitude and love to each of you for your love, prayers, support and patience as Jesse and I cared for Grandma these past three months.

May you be profoundly blessed in this moment and in every moment after...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: