Monday, May 16, 2011

Please Send Me an Angel...

I received an email today with "Please send me an Angel" in the subject line.  The lady who wrote to me felt as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders.  She had tried prayer and meditation, but was unable to focus and she was exhausted.

Between emails and talking with people personally I know that there is an energy that is sweeping the planet like an epidemic.  I've experienced it, too.

Both men and women are feeling:
profoundly sad, emotional and tearful
intense fear for no apparent reason
as if the universe dumped a load on your shoulders
exhaustion
a strong disconnection from God as if you are alone

Know that you are not alone in experiencing this - hold to the light of your faith - this will pass. I know it is horrible while you're experiencing it - it is almost as if you are alone on an island of despair - and even though there are people around you, you cannot connect with them - you're all alone, and the sadness is overwhelming.

This is an energy of a different "nature" something that we must overcome as spiritual beings of the light of God.

When the energy passes you'll feel a huge sense of relief and feelings of hope and possibility will take its place. Remember there is perfection in all things - even these moments feeling sad and desperately lonely. The steps you take to hold strongly to your faith that you are profoundly loved will catapult you into divine blessings after the sadness passes.

I hold each one of you in my heart as divinely protected and profoundly loved. Put your right hand on your left shoulder and your left hand on your right shoulder - cyber hug from me!

I send a LEGION of Angels to hold you safe.

In love and light,
Kate

Our gift to you: Daily Soul Kiss - a spiritual whisper of support in your inbox.

No comments: