Friday, January 28, 2011

Sitting at the Feet of Jesus

Several years ago I released a huge source of fear where worthiness and prosperous abundance are concerned using Theta Healing.  After the session I asked my guides to show me what happened to me that created such fear. I waited, but didn't see anything so I took a shower.  While I was drying my hair I had a very clear vision of the lifetime in which the fear was rooted.

I was sitting at the feet of Jesus listening to him speak.

Then I had a knowing within as my guides showed me that the fear I had just released was rooted in the knowing that "those who had financial prosperity ordered the execution of Jesus."  So in this lifetime, deep within my heart, my subconscious directly related financial prosperity with the attempt to kill my beloved Jesus.  This was a twist I did NOT expect!

In my moments of "Distracted Concentration" (I write more about "Distracted Concentration" in Waiting in the Other Room) my guides were able to easily connect with my consciousness and "show" me this past lifetime.  Knowing how the initial source of fear came to be gave me insight to recognize what resistance to prospering feels like.

Now when something comes up that triggers "prosperity resistance" I am able to quickly dissipate it and allow the flow of prosperity to continue to come to me.  Being able to recognize the resistance of long buried fears is a huge tool to healing within and shifting our energy to a vibration that the Universe may match that which we desire.

Memories of previous lifetimes do not die when the physical body dies.  Our spirit or higher self continues to carry the memories - both joyful and fear filled.  When we release a fear from its core belief from which it was created, it loses all of its power and can no longer control us or hurt us.  We heal a portion of ourselves that may have been in pain for lifetimes.  The healing raises our energetic frequency and changes our lives - doors to opportunities suddenly open and prosperity of a grander scale is not only revealed to us, but is matched to us by the Universe - this is Universal Law!

Tools to Identify, Release and Heal Fear:
In quiet meditation:1. Ask your angels and guides to show you as an observer, the root of fear within you that has locked you in the lower vibration of fear and to help you heal it.

2. Safely face it head on - as an observer.

3. Envelope the life event/situation with love - for love is all powerful.  Love resolves and dissipates fear and heal the pain caused by fear.

Know that we can only dissipate fear to the level that we are energetically.  As you grow and experience this transformational time, more fear will be revealed to dissipate, however it will be easier for you recognize it and have the tools to heal it.

In love and light,
Kate

Note: Yes, I experienced a lifetime during the time that Jesus walked the soils of Mother Earth.  Many, if not most of you reading this were also there.  Ask Jesus to show you that lifetime and allow yourself to "remember" the experience.


Additional Tools to Identify, Release and Heal Fear:
 Meet Jesus Walk the sands of time with Jesus and be serenaded into peaceful love and joy. Also included is the powerful Clear and Cleanse meditation under an angelic waterfall of love and light.
 Healing Circle of Love as given by Princess Diana and Mother Teresa  This powerful meditation connects you with the perfect angelic beings to help you shift any situation (people, relationships, events, situations) from fear source to love source and heal it from deep within, thereby shifting your reality.  As within, it is without...

Our gift to you: DailySoul Kiss -a spiritual whisper of support in your inbox!

No comments: