Friday, September 25, 2009

What did you incarnate here to do?

Day 25 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

As we have worked through all the ins and outs of the past 24 days, what have you learned about yourself? Do you know who you truly are? What did you incarnate here to do? What is your passion? Has it been revealed to you? Have you asked for it to be revealed?

I've had to ask myself, what in my life does not bring me joy? And release it.

Personally for me, the foundation of my work has been firmly seated in concrete - I know what I came here to do and I'm ready to evolve with it as I'm guided. I've seen my reflection in my meditations and I know who I truly am. I love my life that has evolved of me, my family, my work - all of it. I love it! Now it is time to release all that no longer serves me and continue to do so as I grow and evolve.

I am to allow myself to be One with All That Is - to acknowledge it and understand it.

Do you love what you do? What is your passion? Are there things in your life that do not bring you joy? When you release it a void will be created to be filled with something that does bring you joy. Ask yourself, what brings me joy?

May your life be one of joy...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: