Monday, September 7, 2009

All is Not as it Seems...

Day 8 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

Last night I pondered the success of 31 Days to Fulfillment. I was seeing a pattern of working with my entourage in the mornings - reaching that invincible state of I can be, have and do anything! Then I would set my intention for the day, get started and experience this amazing day till late afternoon, then it was as if the physical world "stuff" would overcome me and I would be wiped out - and perhaps a little grumpy.

This morning I chatted with Jesus about this and he showed me a vision. It was me on rollerskates. When I physically rollerskate I typically clean the floor with my behind, but in this vision I had angels on either side of me holding each elbow so there was no way I could fall down. I was in the lead, directing the route we took, but they were my total support. So I rollerskated really fast - and I didn't fall! It was an amazing feeling - no fear, only exhilaration and joy! Amazing!

Then he showed me another vision. I was sitting beside him on the beach on a bench. Jesus then put his arm around me and I felt completely and totally safe. He told me we were in the palm of God - always safe. It was then that I noticed it was storming, yet Jesus and I were in a bubble of sunshine. Jesus told me the bubble is my faith and trust that I am safe in the palm of God.

Next thing I knew we were in the choppy sea with waves hundreds of feet tall coming down on us, yet we were safe in the bubble where all was peaceful, serene, calm and joyful! I get seasick from the motion of the water, but not in this vision. The roughness of the sea was a non-issue. I was safe in my faith and trust that I am One with God living in an abundant universe.

Jesus has asked me for years, "Where is your faith?" Finally, he told me, "You DO have faith!"

Clearly when I maintain my connection with my entourage - with God, I am strong and fearless. It is when I allow the physical world to be in control of my thoughts and emotions that I falter. Now that I have recognized it I have the choice whether to allow it to be, or to change it. All I need do is move back into my space of pure potentiality to shed the fear that clutches at my being.

How conscientious will I be? Will I let the physical world run all over me? What about you? Are you recognizing fear in your life or are you oblivious and simply struggling every day just to survive? We have a choice, what is yours?

May your moments be fearless!

In love and light,
Kate

2 comments:

Casey said...

How are you able to connect with and talk with Jesus? Do you have a special place in your mind that you relax into to feel his presence? I am able to connect with my guidance but I have never connected with Jesus, that would be awesome.
This is a great blog thank you
Casey

Soul Kisses said...

Hi Casey, take a look at the post on October 5, 2009!
Blessings,
Kate