Saturday, September 19, 2009

We are One...

Day 20 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

The past 20 days have been miraculous on so many levels. Setting the intention to open my heart more and connect more fully with my angelic entourage and the essence of who I am blasted the door wide open! The Soul Kisses website has been online for a very long time and one might think that I have it all figured out - not...

I am just like every one of you reading this - a human - with human fears and weaknesses, not to mention the strong ability to get caught up in the physical world "to do's" and put my spiritual self on hold.

In the beginning of my active participation of my spiritual journey, I would get a grasp on something new and enlightening and think I was on the brink of "knowing." Since that time I have become truly enlightened and know that I am as an onion removing layers of fear and past/present life experiences that hinder, block and cloud my learning and remembering of the home of the angelic realm, as well as who I truly am.

Now I know that my "knowing" is always here with me, within, all I must do is continue to remove the layers, merging from within as One with All That Is - with each one of you - with God.

How do you feel about your neighbor down the street, across town, in another state, or in another country? Each one of us has a God Part within and is connected to each other.

Our choices are ours alone... Free will... Everything is a choice. I'm now choosing to be as an observer rather than a participant of the drama around me. The human existence of life can be one of drama, fear and chaos or joy and love in gratitude. No matter what the circumstances, it is a choice.

We've learned that there is perfection in all things, that we live in a universe living a life of pure potentiality/infinite possibility with our individual field of potential being positively limitless. Have you integrated this knowing into your being? Have you? As I read these words I sit taller and feel my personal power within me to Be, Have and Do anything I desire stoke from a smoldering glow to a roaring fire.

As we grow and evolve words we've read before, now hold more meaning - they resonate more fully for our hearts are more open to receive the gift of enlightenment that they hold. If you've been thinking about purchasing a book or taking a class or e-course, this idea is gentle nudge from your angelic entourage. Step out of your comfort zone and do something for the essence
of you - read back through the past 20 days of fulfillment - perhaps something will "click" more today than yesterday.

May you embrace your personal power of infinite possibility...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: