Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Seed of Opportunity...

Day 14 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

I'll always remember the day in December 2007 when my dad, Big Jim (deceased 2005), and my Protector Guide, Chief Running Bear, convinced me that there is perfection in all life situations, events and people. Even though I could not see it, the perfection is there. They wanted me to acknowledge that I understood this. I was standing at the dining room table sorting Christmas paper and crying my heart out about some life situation that in my mind was traumatic.

I acknowledged the perfection. They were very happy ...and I felt a tangible shift within myself. This shift initiated a change not only within me, but expanded exponentially outside of me.

In Deepak Chopra's book, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, he exemplifies Perfection in all life situations as a "seed of opportunity."

Grasping the magnitude of a seed of opportunity opens the door to infinite possibility. Allowing oneself to explore the possibility that perhaps, indeed, all IS in Divine Order sheds a new light on life as we know it in this moment.

When we truly grasp that what is going on in our external universe, is a direct reflection, a mirror if you will, of what is going on inside of us, we then have discovered the "seed" of the opportunity to change our lives to whatever it is that we truly desire.

If all is in divine order... is your life in the divine order that you wish it to be? When you look within, what is your "seed of opportunity?" What is the perfection of your situation that is the starting point of your transformation to shifting your thoughts, beliefs and actions to create the life you truly desire?

It is a choice whether to accept the responsibility of our own choices in creating the life we live or to hang on to being the "victim" of our environment, family, etc. If you need tools to help you, ask your angels to guide you to them - they will!

May your day be one of great insight and wisdom to connect with the root of your desires and release all that no longer serves you...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: