Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Living in the Present Moment...

Day 23 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

In Florence Scovel Shinn's book The Game of Life and How to Play It the information is presented in such a way that one may say that it is repetitious. In Florence's case the information is presented from different angles so to perhaps "click" the second time if it is missed the first time. Repetition is good because that is how many of us learn by repeating things over and over - hopefully is is not a life lesson one is repeating.

We all know that we must live in the "present moment." Today during my journaling work the message hit home more clearly than ever before. As a co-creator of my reality all the choices I've made in the past have led me to this moment of now. The choices I make in this moment creates what happens next - my future.

So the question is, what does this moment hold? Am I aggravated because it is almost noon and I haven't posted this yet or am I grateful that I have the opportunity to post my thoughts for others to read? Am I grateful for the crisp breeze coming through the partially open window or annoyed that it is cool outside so the window cannot be fully open? Grateful or in a source of fear? My choice. Yes... things are neither good nor bad, but thinking makes them so...

I cannot put off my happiness and joy till tomorrow because tomorrow will be a better day. I embrace my happiness and joy of this moment - this very moment and am grateful - sending out to the universe energy of gratitude and joy for the universe to match and return to me more to be grateful!

The day could be an "oops... those moments slipped right by me..." or fulfillment of life lived as One with All That Is in love...

May you live in the present moment...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: