Saturday, September 12, 2009

Identify What the Issue Is

Day 13 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

Mercury is in Retrograde and I am allowing the energies to fluctuate my emotions. It is almost like a rollercoaster at times - high and low. Probably everyone reading this identifies with this on some level!

So... I sat with Jesus this morning and asked, what is my problem?

He laughed.

Then He asked me, what do I feel I'm lacking in my life? What is missing?

It didn't take me long to come up with: Balance. Followed quickly with Focus.

I eat, sleep and breathe my work - I LOVE what I do. I also have a family that I love more than anything. Blending the two with little to no separation leads to lack of focus. So instead of feeling fulfilled as I should be, I feel scattered and grumpy.

Jesus helped me to identify the problem, so together we went over a list of things I can do to live and work with balance in my life, which would then open the way for me to focus. Following is our list:

* set work hours - this time really keep them
* put a sign on my office door to let my family know when I will be available to them - and stick to it
* set a specific time of day to return emails and phone calls
* continue my de-cluttering spree to my office drawers, desk top, shelves, closet, walls and book case AND use my Feng Shui questions:

1. do I love it?
2. do I need it?
3. does it support who I am and act as an affirmation of who I am?

Feng Shui question #3 is great - it really cuts the cord or makes it stronger - separating the wishy from the washy.

Today we continue to shake up the energy, clearing out the old to make way for the new. What a wonderful opportunity - perfection in the situation of imbalance and lack of focus!

What about you? Are your days in balance and your focus is right where it needs to be? If it isn't, why not? Ask Jesus, or your favorite guide or angel to join you and help you define what is missing in your life and how to resolve it!

May your day be one of fulfillment and love...

In love and light,
Kate

If you need some help connecting with Jesus, your guide or angels, perhaps Sacred Space ~ Build It and They Will Come will help you!

No comments: