Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Layer of Fear Revealed...

Day 30 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

I've been whining about not feeling well for weeks now. Finally I stopped everything and asked, "What is going on inside of me that has drawn this poor health to me?"

One might ask why didn't I ask this before? Just like you, I'm human and I keep trudging on oblivious to my tools that are right here in my tool bag to help me live my life in an easier fashion.

When I asked, everything was silent - nothing was jumping up at me. Fear has a way of doing that - hiding. So instead I looked back at when did I begin to feel poorly, and when have I felt better? The key was in when I felt better.

I'm currently working on the internet book launch for Waiting in the Other Room. I found that when I was actively inviting people to join the book launch I was excited and felt better. Hmmm... I looked further and discovered fear of success where the launch is concerned. Fear of change in my lifestyle. Fear of success and change in my work days.

Another layer of fear revealed.

Then I pondered... Thinking there is probably more fear. I'll be moving some time in the next few months so I looked at that - yes, indeed, there was fear lurking around the move and the change involved in moving.

I then used the Sedona Method of release as illustrated in The Keys to Unlocking the Secrets ~ The Game of Life Unleashed and dissipated the fear by transmuting it to love.

I feel better today.

When another layer of fear reveals itself, I will use my tools to take care of it.

If you are experiencing a health issue, consult a doctor. At the same time, ask yourself, why have I drawn this to me? What is going on inside of me in my thoughts and belief patterns that has drawn poor health to me? Follow your doctor's orders and look within to discover the layer of fear that is revealed to you and dissipate it by transmuting it to love.

May you feel great and enjoy excellent health...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: