Thursday, October 9, 2014

What makes you laugh?

Laughter is the energy of love and it heals the body and mind. Laughter aligns the body/mind unit with our spirit and opens the door to joy and happiness.

When my daughter was a baby and toddler, I divorced her dad.  It was a very scary, vulnerable time in our lives.  At one point I remember being surprised when I heard the sound of my own laughter because I hadn't heard it in so long.  I'll never forget that first time - it was heartbreaking - on top of everything else...

My angels took care of us in those days - it was evident, because I sure couldn't. I was literally drowning in fear, but my physical body kept living.
It took me awhile, but I vowed that NO-THING would have that much power over me again - to stifle my laughter and suppress my joy!

Laughter lifts the energy of the body and opens the door to joy and happiness.
 
What makes you laugh?  Are you laughing?  Would you like to laugh more?  To FEEL that joy of happiness inside you from the inside out?

On Saturday, October 11, the f-re-e 4-Part Introductory Video Series for the new Game of Life Mastery Program 3.0 begins.  The videos introduce you to the magic of this exciting program and they will include some very special bonus material that will jump start your happiness vibration to make laughter your new best friend!
 
One student's experience: "I want to preface this by saying I have done different spiritual work for over thirty years, I have had A Course In Miracles for over twenty years for instance, and I have never had the kind of powerful breakthroughs I have been experiencing in The Game of Life Mastery Program. Maybe it is because I am ready now, the previous 30 years having laid the groundwork, but whatever it is I thank Kate and this program for being the catalyst to allow this to happen!" ~AG

The Game of Life Mastery Program provides a loving supportive community consisting of your angels, guides and other like minded people who, like you, are on a quest to live a happier life.  This program is facilitated by me and my angelic team.
Click here to gain access to these remarkable, extraordinary, SHORT introductory videos.   

Note: two of the videos include action steps you can take immediately after watching the video to begin expanding your awareness and creating a happier life!

This will be the last time this year this life changing program will be presented!  Register now to set a solid foundation for the happiest holiday season ever PLUS a joy filled New Year of 2015!

I hope you'll join me to share love and laughter!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: