Saturday, October 18, 2014

I can't fix "x, y, z..." for you, however...

I can't fix "x, y, z..." for you, however, I can teach you how to create and maintain the level of joy and happiness that your heart is longing for, no matter what is going on in your life!

When my dad, Big Jim, transitioned to the Angelic Realm in 2005, he came back in spirit and immediately began to point-out-to-me that we have no idea how powerful we really are, in an effort to "Wake-Me-Up" so I would discover how to BE happier!

He showed me how we worry, fret and maintain a level of anxiety over every-little-thing and create new experiences of that same awful energy. 

Then he showed me how most of this less than love energy is below our radar in our subconscious beliefs and thought patterns - and how through that "unconscious" energy of anxiousness we're creating our reality.

He specifically pointed out how we're unaware of this lower energy of creation and we keep "trying" to create something different from the same energy and the results... are of the same struggling, troubling energy.

I went to my angelic team for help. With their guidance, I learned how to shift my energy to the highest vibration of love possible and I created fantastic experiences! 

Only problem was... maintaining that level of love vibration!

So I asked more questions and listened carefully.  And I learned what to do with the less than love energies that got between me and what I really wanted to experience.  They taught me how to expose the "core" of the energy - the "root-of-the-problem" and revealed to me, step-by-step how to create and maintain a lasting solution of love energy.

Florence Scovel Shinn teaches in The Game of Life and How To Play It that "Love is the strongest magnetic force in the universe."  This is true.

Do you know how to access love energy and use that energy to transform and create wonderful life experiences?

The Game of Life Mastery Program 3.0 teaches this and so-much-more!  I invite you to click here to watch the short, short videos, download and USE the gifts and then...
and ask your higher self...
"Is this program of my highest and best good?"

This remarkable 60 day program begins Wednesday, October 22.  Doors are open to enroll now - and the investment is designed to fit every budget!

I'm excited to welcome you to the mastery family!

In love and light,
Kate


p.s.  This is the last time this year I'll be presenting this program. The investment is designed to fit every budget.  If you have any questions, click reply and ask me.  I'll respond personally as quickly as I can.

No comments: