Monday, October 5, 2009

Speaking with Jesus

Casey read All is Not as it Seems... and asked: "How are you able to connect with and talk with Jesus? Do you have a special place in your mind that you relax into to feel his presence? I am able to connect with my guidance but I have never connected with Jesus, that would be awesome."

This is a really great question. A few years ago I shared a visit I had with Jesus with a friend and the friend asked me, "What makes you so special that you can talk with Jesus?"

I was actually naively surprised because my first response was, "Doesn't everyone speak with Jesus?" He didn't think so... The answer to his question is, "Nothing makes me any more special than you are." Which translates to the fact that ANYONE can speak with Jesus.

The answer to Casey's question is: When I wish to speak with Jesus, I set the intention and simply go to my meditation place in the essence of me and He's there. I see Him as a man wearing a white robe like garment. He has long hair and a beard. To me he looks like a picture that I remember my great grandmother having on her wall. I understand that others see Him differently - that some even see Him as geometric shapes! I believe He and the angels show themselves to us in a way that WE will recognize them.

Do you wish to speak to Jesus? You can! He is available to anyone who wishes to visit with him! Set your intention and go to your meditation space - He'll be there!

May your visit be clear and memorable!

In love and light,
Kate

2 comments:

Casey said...

Hey Kate thank you for this post. I am going to try this. You make it sound so easy hopefully it will be that easy for me.
Thank you again,
Casey

Soul Kisses said...

Hi Casey, My dear friend Barbara Mark of Angelspeake told me that we as humans try to make everything harder than it is. I know that some of the things I'm able to do is simply because I didn't realize I couldn't! Talking with Jesus is one of them! I'm anxious to hear how wonderful your first visit is!!!
Blessings,
Kate