Friday, October 9, 2009

Reconnecting with Self...

This morning I woke at 4 something - o'dark thirty... Surprisingly I felt refreshed and my guides showed me the words "Reconnecting with Self". Then we talked about it and I went back to a sound sleep. I hope I can remember the conversation!

I don't know about you, but at times I get so caught up in my "hurry up and get it done" days that my time becomes a blur and literally seems to evaporate! I am reminded - usually through upsetting situations to slow down and Live in the MOMENT.

If I stop the crashing, chaotic momentum and BREATHE I hear birds singing outside, I notice my puppy panting and breathing hard because he was running around playing and now he's ready for a nap. I feel the cushion of the chair against my legs and back and I truly experience the breath as I pull it into my body and exhale it. And... the answers to whatever dilemma I'm working on appear.

Living in this moment moves us from the frantic pace of our physical world and reconnects us with the God Part within - Self - the place of all creativity.

Some people are afraid to do this - to be alone with who they are. Are you?

The 31 Days to Fulfillment continue daily - looking within to discern who we truly are - connecting with our Authentic Self as One with the Creator of All That Is. Our POWER lies in this connection - our ability to create the life we truly desire and to experience true joy and happiness from deep within. It is through this connection that we may discern and release all that no longer serves us and move forward embracing the essence of who we truly are - Self! It is through this connection that the pathway is open before us - illuminated and welcoming with angelic beings to help us with every step.

Cast fear aside, look within, discern who you are - open your heart to the tools (books, teachers, classes, the pen to write in your JOURNAL) and connect with the essence of you - Self.

Self has an infinite field of possibility. Aren't you ready to understand it? Now is the time, grasp it with both hands, pull it into your reality and live!

Acknowledge who you are - a limitless spiritual being of infinite possibility!

Big Jim shared a message with us in the October 5, 2009 newsletter - click here to read it! (scroll down to Big Jim's message)

May you fearlessly look within and connect with Self!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: