Monday, October 12, 2009

Breathe in THIS Moment...

The past few weeks I've been a very busy girl between the Waiting in the Other Room book launch, 31 Days to Fulfillment, 30 Days to EveryDay Miracles, family and clients. At one point I was thinking that when I've completed my work on the book launch I will relax, BREATHE and return to a routine. I clearly heard "yeah, right..." Not sure who was whispering in my ear, but they were correct. The routine that I have come to expect is gone forever, as gone as life pre Civil War. The southerners lives changed the moment the first shot was fired, mine changed when I printed Waiting in the Other Room.

So now that I have recognized that life has change all that is left to do is to BREATHE now, to relax now and to live in this moment in joy. I still have a huge "to do" list, but I'm not so anxious about it and this process of fulfilling my dream has become easier and a LOT more fun. I'm sure my family thanks me for realizing this.

In the middle of adding sponsors to the book launch website pages it was 2:10pm on Sunday afternoon. It was five minutes to kick off of the Bronco game with the Patriots. I managed to see kick off and stay out of my office for the entire game. At one point I was sitting there with my family and told them - "Wow, we're watching the Bronco game in HD together with good food, life is good!" I can't say that I was totally relaxed, the game did get exciting a time or two and some yelling was done by me, but I was definitely breathing and having a good time - and we won!

At the end of the game our new coach Josh McDaniels was running down the field letting loose his emotions. I loved it! I feel like that - a few weeks ago I felt like I was running screaming into the night in overwhelm and anxiety, but now I'm running into this next phase of my life with grand, glorious excitement - enjoying the journey and embracing the change!

What about you? Are you waiting for something to happen before you enjoy your life? Kids off to college? Next summer? Ski season? Vacation? Don't wait! Enjoy this moment - BREATHE into this moment and embrace the joy to be had - it is a choice!

May you embrace the joy of living in this moment!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: