Wednesday, July 20, 2016

YOU Are So Important! {newsletter}


Has anyone told you today how important you are?  If not, let me be the first - YOU Are So Important!

You fill a space that only you can fill.  
 
You're needed on Mother Earth at this time to just BE You.

You're valuable.  You're important.  You are necessary!

I am so grateful for you !

When I go to my list that includes your email, I set my intention to access your beautiful, divine energy and send you love, send you light, send you strength to overcome any life hiccups that are plaguing you and send you joyful celebration energy for all that is good in your life.  
 
Call in this energy and embrace it to your heart.

Be One with the loving energy of gratitude that I hold for you.

Take a deep breath...

...and know... 

with every cell of your Be-ing that you have the power to improve your life to live your version of Heaven on Earth.

I believe this - without any doubt or hesitation.

You need to believe it, too.

Sending all the love of my heart,
Kate
 

No comments: