Monday, July 6, 2015

Will You Pray with Us? + Angelic GPS July 6-12, 2015

On Tuesday night I presented the first Class Module Call for the 5th presentation of the GAME of LIFE Mastery Program.  During that call I talked about how we have the power to choose the energy we wish to BE in.  When we experience life events that disappoint us, hurt us, upset us - even traumatic life events - we react with human emotions, but after the shock wears off, we then have the opportunity to choose what energy we wish to BE in.
 
I didn't know on Tuesday that on Wednesday I would be working to get over the shock of traumatic news from our vet.... 

As many of you know I've asked for prayers for my little Majik (four legged fur baby) because he has been experiencing bladder challenges.  On Wednesday our vet ruled out everything except cancer, then on Thursday it was confirmed, little Majik has an aggressive cancerous tumor in his bladder and it is inoperable.

I went to Facebook and asked for prayers and Reiki.  The comforting, healing love has been pouring in and little Majik has been in Reiki Bliss.  He's always eaten good food, but now we've stepped his diet up and our holistic vet has him on Chinese herbs along with some other medication.  Plus a dear friend is sending him Holy Water blessed by John of God.

Human words cannot express my gratitude for your loving, healing energy and prayers.  But I will try --- Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The instantaneous recognition of the frailty of life when we learn of traumatic events, injuries and illness leads the human brain to jump off into an abyss of fear filled pain.  Our human reaction is to take traumatic experiences to the very limit of the pain threshold and embrace it - blocking out everything else, till we can work through the shock.  
 
Our human-ness struggles with this fear while our spiritual BE-ingness knows that the spirit is truly safe and being cared for by angelic hosts of love and light.

Some times we can overcome the fear quickly, sometimes it takes awhile...  With full transparency, five days later I'm still working through the shock to embrace the truth: MIRACLES Happen Every Day!

Miracles. Happen. Every. Day.


Angelic GPS July 6 - 12, 2015

This week's energy supports Changes...

We live in a world of duality - judgment yielding perceptions.  My awareness of my world may not be your perception of my world.  Your awareness of your world may not be my perception or your world.  Yet our awareness and perception are true for each of us.

We have the power to change our perception and change reality - even when our life situation is dire or traumatic.

Can we change the outcome?  Sometimes.

However, we can definitely change our experience after we overcome our reaction to a higher outcome.

How?

By choosing to live our Spiritual Truth - life and love are eternal.

And when we are steady in that belief, we transcend the bondage of fear to BE Joy, Love and Light - fear free. 

Life as a human never stays the same - it is always changing, evolving and expanding even when we feel stuck - feeling stuck is a sign we're on the cusp of transcending the less than love energy we've been wallowing in.  (no judgment... I've wallowed, too)

Human life is short in the full scheme of existence, what are you wallowing in that you need to change?

You have the power - no matter what the challenge, you and I have the power to create a higher outcome from within our energy.

Take my hand and lets do it together!

Love is the most powerful magnetic force in the universe.

I send you love, light and angels to bring you comfort as you overcome any challenges that have been revealed to you.

My family and I thank you for your love and support.  
 
All the love of my heart,
Kate

PS - you have my permission to share the image of Majik with your community to build the healing love supporting him.
 

No comments: