Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Magic Moments with Majik - July 22 - You can't bury Goat's Milk...


I ate too much breakfast and didn't want my goat's milk right away so I tried to bury it. 

You can't bury goat's milk. 

Lesson learned --- well... till next time!

I'm feeling good, getting good rest and not worrying about a thing!

I'm enjoying my life.  Some of my favorite things to do:

sitting on my deck surveying the green belt and barking at dogs that are not on a leash - no one would guess how sick I've been when I do this! ---that's me with my head on the rail, resting while I survey...

sitting in mom's lap while she works with the angels

playing with my toys

sleeping while Mom or Dad rub my tummy

Reiki

eating

going for a walk

All of these things are my favorite thing to do - when I'm doing it.  

I love my life.

Day before yesterday mom dumped all my toys out into the living room floor.  

I watched her do it.  

I didn't know what got into her, but I really was excited about it! 

Mom and I played and played with the toys.  I wore myself out playing in them - we had the BEST Time!  It was AWESOME!

Then dad came home.

Mom fessed up that she did it - and guess what?  My toys are still all over the place and we've played with them every day!

We go back to the vet on Friday - I'm also going to see Miss Jennifer that day.  She makes me handsome...  AND I'll get a new bandana!
I love my bling!  One day my bandana came off while I was lying on the sofa with Mom.  She saw me trying to put it back up on my shoulder so she went shopping and got me a bunch of them.  

Now I'm always stylish.  I have a yellow one that mom says I look "dapper" when I where it.  I'm not sure about "dapper" but the girls think I'm "smokin' hot"!  (don't tell mom - some things its better moms just don't know )

But then... there are other times that its a good thing for moms to know what's going on.  Two weeks ago we spoke with Martha Grace, Animal Communicator.  She heard about me from mom's friend the beautiful Rachel.  

Mom and I talk, but it was really nice to have a third party share some things I really want mom to know.  So if you would like to know what's going on between your fur babies ears, contact Martha, she's a beautiful, loving voice for folks like me.

Okay...  Mom needs her computer... gotta go!

But before I do... I want to thank you again for all your love, prayers and healing energies!  Till next time, put your left paw on your right shoulder and your right paw on your left shoulder and give yourself a HUGE thank you hug from me!

In gratitude, love and light,
Majik

No comments: