Sunday, July 19, 2015

Magic Moments with Majik - July 19, 2015

Hello....  I'm Majik Payden, Kate Large's Majik Poodle.

I've been diagnosed with inoperable bladder cancer.  I know... its rare - like me.... 

The tumor is causing me to strain to expel my bladder (better than saying I have a hard time peeing - eh?).  Bet you didn't know I was so eloquent!

When the news was delivered to my family, my life expectancy looked - well... bleak.  And my mom went on a crying jag for four days...

Just to be clear, I’m not afraid. 

I’m not afraid and I’m enjoying my life. 

I do get sad when my mom cries, but I - Am - Not - Afraid.

My mission has been to take care of my mom – your Kate. She asked God for love in poodle form.  A little guy to sit on her lap and snuggle and BE LOVE.  I raised my paw and next thing I knew I incarnated to Miss Bunni’s poodle compound in South Carolina.

When I was old enough I flew to Denver in a crate. I was still a little disoriented when mom opened the door and saw me for the first time. She looked into my puppy eyes that were bigger than my face - how that can be, I don't know... but she instantly fell in love with me – and I her.

We’ve been together now for 10 years this past June - and it has been quite the adventure!

I was only a few months old the first time Big Jim came to see mom from the angelic realm. He didn’t bring Alvin that first time, but when I growled at him, he decided that bringing someone with him for me to play with would be a good thing – and it has been. I love playing with Alvin (by the way, Alvin is Big Jim’s skunk in spirit – and no, I do not get confused between spirit skunks who are fun and physical skunks who can cause problems).

I helped mom get through the grief of the physical death of the dear lady – grandma. We all love grandma and I didn’t mind that I was too heavy to sit on her lap and Jayden wasn’t. We shared grandma and loved her together.

I still see her. That one time mom was crying really hard so I got up on her lap and looked her right in the eye and asked her to stop. Instead mom asked me, “Majik, do you miss Grandma, too?” I calmly told her, “I see her all the time, I don’t know what your problem is!”

Mom looked surprised and started laughing. Then she saw grandma, too. Grandma was wearing a pink duster and she was sweeping the kitchen floor.


I want to thank everyone for your love, prayers and that ooo-la-la Reiki you’ve been sending! 

I LOVE it!!!  

At the time of my diagnosis I was feeling R-E-A-L-L-Y bad, but mom reached out to you and between your healing love, my new food, all the magic powders, medication and that glowing Holy Water blessed by John of God from my dear friend Roland, I've been feeling So-Much-Better!

In case your fur baby gets bladder cancer, this is what I'm getting:

~ Liquid Piroxicam - My buddy Dr. Swieckowski of the Franktown Animal Clinic mixed cherry flavor liquid with it so I can have it, because I don't weigh enough for the dry stuff.  I really don't like it, but mom told me my sis, Jess used to take cherry flavor Tylenol when she was a baby to make her feel better.  AND... Jess... I didn't spit it in mom's face like you did the first time she gave you the Tylenol!

~ Chinese Herbs from Dr. Swieckowski - he's had good results with these = magic powder

~ Renal support = magic powder

~ Delicious food from My Perfect Pet - I've always had good food, but this is really good!  My buddy Aiden at Gannon Grooming told mom about it.  He also suggested Goat's Milk and I LOVE IT!

~ Holy Water blessed by John of God from my friends Lillie, Mable, Mara and their human Roland Comtois - did you know Holy Water glows?  Mom doesn't see it, but I do! 

~ and of course...  All the love from you, my extended family.

Life is good.  Even though I've been diagnosed with cancer - Life is Good - and I'm enjoying every minute I'm awake - oh and mom tells me I'm enjoying dreaming, too!

And...  I met some girls on my walk tonight - some really pretty girls - and they thought I was cute!

Till next time, put your left paw on your right shoulder and your right paw on your left shoulder and give yourself a HUGE thank you hug from me!

In gratitude, love and light, (yes, I do know what love and light is - I've seen it!)
Majik


p.s. - yes, that is a rainbow on my chest.  I was laying in my bed on Mom's desk when Big Jim splashed a rainbow on me - mom was so excited - me, too!

No comments: