Sunday, March 16, 2014

Worry and I broke up - life is looking exciting!

In the past three days, within 24 hours I received news that shook my world.  1) My Majik poodle's liver enzymes are high - which totally freaked me out because in our house Majik is a valued family member. 2) A dear friend's life has completely collapsed.  It is human nature to stay in that energy of being freaked out, feeling helpless and wallowing with the human best friend - worried. 

My staying in the abyss of fear that this news put me in does no one any favors - not me, not Majik and not my friend.  I've used the tools I'm teaching in The Game of Life Mastery Program to shift my energy out of my fear surrounding them into the higher vibration of love. 

The higher energy of love supports me to support them.

Worry and I broke up - what about you?  Are you ready to shift your energy into a higher state of being and end your long term relationship with worry?  You can do that when you show up powerfully for The Game of Life Mastery Program on Tuesday, March 18.

And why should you join my Game of Life Mastery Program?

Because this is the reason you're not happy with an area (or all areas) of your life right now:

1. you don't know "how" to do something different AND/OR
2. you know how, but you need support to implement the how consistently

And this program teaches you HOW and provides support to implement the how consistently!


This program is your golden opportunity to tap into your brilliance and harness your Life Mastery Power. People are joining daily and some are already mastering the creation of a new reality.

Florence taught with simplicity how to master the game of life during the depression.  The new Game of Life Workbook, which the program is based, brings the best kept secret of the 20th century into today's world. 

The 60-Day Game of Life Mastery Program expands the workbook to the highest level possible with experiential weekly classes that illuminate your pathway to discover where your power truly resides - tap into it, harness it and direct it into form as your reality - in all areas of your life: love, wealth, health and perfect self-expression + everything in between. 

The program provides guidance and support to understand why your "stuff" comes up and tools to process that stuff.  And... the program magnifies the "Power of Two" with hands on access to support through our active PRIVATE Facebook group,

Florence's teachings have always been magical - when you pick up The Game of Life and open the book randomly, whatever page you open it to SPEAKS to you and gives you guidance.

NOW....  The Game of Life Mastery Program explodes that magic!!  Your life will NOT look the same after the FIRST CLASS when you show up powerfully for this program - I guarantee it! 

The program begins in TWO days - Tuesday, March 18.  It is a 60-day program.  What does your life look like today?  What would you like for it to look like in 62 days?  The same as it does today?  Or better?

Your enrollment opportunity window is closing fast - I invite you to go to www.TheGameOfLifeMastery.com - ask your angels to look at it with you and discern if this program is for you!

In love and light,
Kate

ps: You will receive a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to this program - yes... that means we will present it again - this year, however a date has not been set yet, AND... June is coming in roughly 60 days, do you want your life to look like it does today, or are you ready to create something new, something different, a life that makes your heart sing with joy - NOW?
The Game of Life Mastery Program

pps: I will order and ship your Game of Life Workbook for the program to you.  Some of you already have the workbook, but if you do not, I will provide a PDF file to use till the workbook I'm ordering for you arrives.

No comments: