Thursday, March 13, 2014

Magic, Blessings and Miracles!

First I want to thank you for opening this email and reading it.  I send you angels to surround you with their wings of love and help you feel how valuable, how special, how important you are.  I send you love and light to illuminate your pathway.  I ask you to take a deep breath in and close your eyes - slowly exhale and then take a few more deep breaths and allow yourself to feel the love of the angels that are with you.

I ask you to allow yourself to feel from deep within that you are limitless possibility - and allow Hope, Joy and Love to expand within your heart and throughout your body with each deep breath.  Close your eyes again and allow yourself to FEEL how truly loved you are from within and without.

I ask you to allow your body to relax into the powerful, sweet, gentle love that glows brightly from deep within your heart - the essence of who you are - as One with God.

When I was a little girl, my dear, sweet grandmother would rock me and in her arms and I felt this all encompassing love.  Then I grew up and she would hug me and I would feel it again and knew I was safe and I was loved.

The first time I really felt this profound love from within without her, was when I held in my hands The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn and took in the energy within the pages.  I felt strength within me renew and the darkness dissipate. I had a connection with Florence even though she had transitioned to the angelic realm 50 years before. I felt connected to her in a way that surprised me.  As I read her words - her teachings - I became empowered from the inside and I felt myself shifting and transforming into a new energy that felt really good.

Then I would get caught up in whatever was going on in my life and the really feel good energy would sway...  so I would pick up my very worn copy of The Game of Life and I would open it and whatever page I opened it to, would speak to me and pertain to what was going on in my life.  I would be amazed and would read the book again. 

As I re-read the book, I would be surprised to find insight and guidance that I did not remember reading before.  What was this?  How could this be?  This happens EVERY time I read Florence's books.

So I asked my angels, how do I find words I don't remember reading before - words that shim my sagging confidence, determination and will?  How does this happen?  And this is what they told me:  They explained that every time I read Florence's books, I would be at a higher level of understanding and energy than I was the previous time, so the information would connect with me at a NEW Higher Level.

Wow... is that cool or what?

Florence's teachings are simple, magical and attract miraculous blessings when implemented.  I've designed this program to expand on the magic exponentially and CONSISTENTLY!  Maintaining the highest vibration of love possible consistently is what directs your creation energy.  Knowing what to do when life throws you a curve ball determines consistent energy flow or rollercoaster ride.

Effective paradigms of living ascend, expand and change.  This is one reason why I've included a LIFETIME Membership to the Game of Life Mastery Program for those who participate in this first presentation of the program.  Every time you participate in the program, you'll be at a higher energetic vibration to receive higher guidance AND you will have continued access to any new bonuses added to the program.

The Game of Life Mastery Program begins next Tuesday, March 18, but all class modules will be recorded, so if your schedule does not coincide with the class time, you won't miss out!

Voice message from Patti:  Thank you, my dear Kate, for introducing me to Florence and the tools to maintain my highest level of Creation Energy!  I've been flowing in ease and grace without worry from within and my WITHOUT is reflecting my inner strength and energy of prosperity!  In the short time since we spoke, I was well received at a live presentation and sold all the CDs I had with me, enrolled TWO new six month coaching clients and my 91 year old father is coming home from the hospital!  PLUS I'm taking time off - without guilt - for me and my wonderful husband!  I'm creating a tidal wave of miracle energy from within and it feels FANTASTIC to be directing my energy flow instead of being blown about on a sea of worry and despair!

Autumn's experience:  My husband was laid off from his well paying job just before we were introduced to 'The Game of Life'.  We began to implement Florence's teachings and my husband received an even more lucrative position right away. What I LOVE about Florence's work and Kate's expansion of it is how SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE it is to implement into your life and step into your limitless power to create what you really want!  I can't wait for The Game of Life Mastery Program to begin! 
The doors for the program will be closing soon!  Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: