Thursday, October 11, 2012

Support from the Angelic Realm

Jessica Ridgeway is 10 years old.  She left her home in Westminster, Colorado on Friday, October 5 to walk to school.  She never made it.  She is missing.

Jessica is 4/10", 80 pounds, has shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing pink and purple glasses, a black jacket and black boots with pompoms.

Our prayers go out to Jessica, her family and friends as well as those who are looking and praying for her.




Support from the Angelic Realm + Radio
 
Many of you have written to me to about not receiving emails from me. Your email processor is fine and your email is still in good standing in my database.  I have not sent out a newsletter since September 27, my apologies.  Shortly after I returned from Arkansas my mother-in-law was diagnosed with cancer.  After an exploratory surgery her doctors are confident chemo treatment will return her to good health.  Then my father-in-law experienced a health scare and spent several days in the hospital.  My husband is in and out of town for work and I have very human days of grieving the physical loss of my dear grandmother.  I'm human and life events caught up to me, so to speak.

The days leading up to my birthday in September were especially challenging - the first birthday without a card filled with love from Grandma.  My heart cried from my soul and I just wanted to get past it.  I'm working at shifting from a state of "numbness that protects me" to really living - breathing, laughing and loving life ...and I'm getting there.  This week I was thinking about the coming holidays and experienced a turning point in my grief.  I realized that I'll finally be able to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with Grandma - albeit she will be in spirit form, but that is okay!  I'm looking forward to it!

Grief at any level is almost too difficult for the human brain to comprehend.  Connecting with your angels through angel readings you have ordered has been a tremendous blessing for me.  I'm very grateful to each of you!  As difficult as this time has been, opening my heart daily to the love of the angels has made this time of transition and acceptance easier.

As my heart heals from the pain and adjusts to this new life without Grandma's physical presence and the ever shifting energies of this time, I get glimpses of incredible joy.  In Trudy Griswold's October newsletter she shared a message she received from her sister Barbara, of the Angelic Realm, and a group of angels who call themselves "The Messengers." Tonight on the Spiritual Whispers radio show we will discuss this exciting message from Barbara and The Messengers along with messages we are seeing repeated in angel readings with you about "healing in all directions of time."

Even though we are in the month of October, a time of ending for plants and trees here in the US, it is a time of renewal and a promise of hope and possibility.  As the trees transform themselves from brilliant and dusty greens to blazes of yellow, gold and red, the breeze turns brisk and reminds us to think ahead and dress for this time of change.  From within our angels whisper to us reminding us to let go of days past and live in this moment, setting our intention to breathe deeply and live from a space of joy without worry.

Our angels remind us that we are never, ever alone for in each moment they are with us fully supporting us to release the illusion of fear and embrace the promise of love - as one, with God.  I hope you'll join Trudy and I tonight as we share how easy it is to communicate with your angels and not only feel their loving support, but understand their guidance to help you create the highest possible outcome as the reality of your life.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: