Sunday, June 17, 2012

Big Jim's Father's Day Message

Happy Father's Day to the father's who are reading this!  For those who are reading this whose father has returned to the realm of the angelic may you feel the love that lives forever between you!

This morning my dad, Big Jim (who is in spirit), popped in to visit.  I wished him a Happy Father's day.  He thanked me and he reminded me that all his days are happy.  With his visit he brought joy that soothed my heart and gave me strength.

He wanted me to share this message with you:

My days are happy because the humans who love me let my physical body go when it died and embraced my new state as a spiritual being.

We who are spirits of the angelic realm feel your pain when you grieve for us.  We feel your pain and we feel your joy.

When you're grieving, the lower vibration of that pain separates us.  When you remember the joy of our love together, your vibration increases to more closely match ours and you "feel" us with you.  Its in this vibration that we can more easily communicate with you.

Remember, as humans you must grieve the physical loss of your loved ones to dissipate the pain of their shift to spirit, but I ask that you let the physical body go and embrace the love that they are.

~ Big Jim


On this day of celebrating fathers, know that our loved ones who reside in the realm of the angels are as close as a breath.  The love we have between us never dies, it only grows stronger - especially now that the veil between our worlds has grown so thin.  If you would like to communicate with your loved one who has gone home, set the intention, ground yourself and open your heart to the connection and allow the experience to be.  When you are finished, thank your loved one and ground yourself before stepping back into your physical world space.  If you need help making this connection, you may use the method I do to communicate with my dad by clicking into the Sacred Space ~ Build It and They Will Come page.

May your heart be open to allow you to feel the presence of those you love who are at home in the angelic realm.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: