Monday, June 4, 2012

Barbara held the space for me then and now...

As a child I knew there was something more, something bigger than me to help me walk the soils of Mother Earth this lifetime.  I knew in my heart that there was wisdom within me, a connection if you will, with life force energy - with God.  I struggled and struggled trying to find the key to tap into that connection.  In the mid nineties I began to read everything I could find that resonated with my energy to help me open my heart to reconnecting with those of the angelic realm.  I would think I was making the connection, then my human brain would intervene and convince me that I wasn't.

Sigh...

By 2003 I had created the Soul Kisses website with a plethora of information to help others who were seeking answers like I was.  In October of that year I wrote to Barbara Mark of Angelspeake asking her if she would reciprocate a link to her website from Soul Kisses.  Through our correspondence I shared my hopes and dreams of communicating with my angels as well as my frustration with feeling blocked.

Barbara wrote back to me telling me that I was closer than I thought to communicating with those of the angelic realm and she gave me her phone number.  I almost burst with excitement!  After a few weeks I called her and we became fast friends. Barbara held the space for me to trust and believe in my connection with the angels.

When Barbara died in 2006, her sister Trudy called me to let me know.  When I hung up the phone I walked into my office and looked around the room.  I said out loud, "I should probably get some work done today..."  Then I clearly heard Barbara's voice in my ear say, "If you can't take off when your best friend dies, then when can you?"  And she was laughing...

Now, I'm in Arkansas with my daughter caring for my dear grandmother as her physical body prepares to release her spirit to the angelic realm.  The human part of me grieves the pain of this time of transition while my spiritual self rejoices at the parting of the veil and the many angels and deceased loved ones who are visiting Grandma regularly bringing her the comfort of love that never dies.

And Miss Barbara continues to hold the space...  On May 17 after my Spiritual Whispers Radio show I checked my email to discover two emails from Barbara@Angelspeake.com.  We deleted Barbara's email account shortly after her death.  One of the emails was dated August 15, 2005 and the other was dated March 16, 2006.  They both came into my inbox May 17, 2012 at 7:19pm.  Barbara is still holding the space for me to believe in my connection with those of the angelic realm!

The connection I have with my angels, guides, teachers, deceased loved ones and with God are what has given me strength to move across the country, rent a house and care for grandma.  I would take her back to Colorado with me, but she is too frail for the trip.  Even though we are away from home, home is where our love is.

Those of the angelic realm are only a breath away.  When we experience pain here in the physical world, they are with us to comfort us.  I've experienced many signs from my angels and received many messages in these past weeks.  Barbara's email from an account that I deleted myself years ago brought me not only comfort, but great joy that she would reach out to me now - proving once again that our love never dies...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: