Sunday, July 3, 2011

I LOVE My Life! Hmmm…. Do I?


In the past, I’ve felt the joy of, “I love my life!” being a true statement. I would feel and believe this for a few hours or days, then I would feel that sting of resistance when the fear based thought of; “I’ll really love my life when…” would pop into my head. The “when” would present itself because there would be something that I didn’t have or something that wasn’t working in an area of my life.

The “when…” was a deal breaker.

Recently I was slapped in the face with the Mother Load of all fears. With the help of my angels I disconnected from it and began the healing process. Then one evening as I stood in the shower washing away the anxieties of the day while visualizing the Cleanse and Clear meditation, I realized how much I love my life – I mean really love my life!

Immediately my human brain went to the list of things I want, but have not yet materialized in my life, and you know what? They didn’t matter! I still felt the energy of deep joy-filled love for the life I’m living now – in this moment! There was no regret and guilt of the past, and no worry about the future. Most importantly there was no fretting about what I “don’t have.”

My heart was singing with joy in the knowing that I really love my life – with all its imperfections – and therein lies my power – my power to deflect fears and worries of the physical world and create into my reality all that I desire bringing my heaven to earth!

And… You have this power, too!

We each have our own soul journey to experience – our individual life path of hiccups, joy, fear, love, laughter, sorrow and pain. Expanding our heart consciousness within the experiences of the moments of our lives is our spiritual journey of enlightenment.

At some level, each one of us is being offered the opportunity to “rebirth” and step out of the physical world teachings of fear as our normal way of living and step into our power, embracing the divinity within. Actively reconnecting with this light within us realigns our hearts with the infinite possibility that is our essence. This is our ascension process to unconditional love – to bring our heaven to earth.

The destination is the journey to this moment in time of acceptance, forgiveness, love and gratitude of this breath. It is the unparalleled universal flow of love of the creator within – flowing without – and manifesting into physical form in our reality as life situations and things that bring us joy.

As within, it is without.

So long as we stand firmly balanced in our power from the truth center of our being-ness, we will say, “I love my life” and mean it – creating through our love source energy all that we dream of – bringing our heaven to earth.


Tools:
* writing to your angels to discern, face, disconnect and heal fear
* Angel Reading to receive validation of life path
* Prosperity Tool Kit
* Shift to love, feel worthy and forgive - the Healing Trilogy
* Power of Two Spiritual Life Coaching


The effort to shift your energy from "creating what you don't want" to "bringing heaven to earth" is well worth it!

In love and light,
Kate


Note:  The Cleanse and Clear meditation is on the Meet Jesus CD and mp3 download.

No comments: