Thursday, July 21, 2011

Death, The Final Frontier?


What happens to the light that is “us” when our heavy physical bodies die?

In 2005 my dear friend, Barbara Mark of Angelspeake, explained to me that death of the physical body is but the exhale of breath. As the breath leaves the body, so does the spirit that is “us.” She learned this from a friend of hers who had died and came back in spirit form to tell her.

Then in 2006, Barbara died. Her sister Trudy called me to tell me that Barbara had passed during the night. I walked into my office and just stood there, as my human brain and body accepted the news. I looked around my office and said, out loud, “Well… I guess I should get some work done today…”

Immediately I heard Barbara laughing and she said, “If you can’t take off on the day your best friend dies, then when can you?”

My heart flipped over and I grabbed a pen and paper to write down everything she said, because for those of you who knew Barbara, she’s a talker!

She confirmed what she had told me the year before. She said dying was easy, she simply breathed out of her body. She was laughing and joyful and shared with me that the love of the angelic realm was more than anyone in human form can imagine.

Through the years , Barbara has come to me often to help me understand life situations and guide me to make the best decision possible as well as “push” me more firmly into my spiritual work – yes, I said, “push!” Personalities don’t change from earth to the spirit realm! Barbara is still the fun loving light that she always was!

Many of you have written to me with questions about “death.” I hope you can join me tonight for the Spiritual Whispers radio show. Lisa Reed Hurtt, author of Divinely Blessed will be with us. She died in a boating accident, was resuscitated and lay in a coma for 28 days. She woke with direct knowledge of what is it like to “die.” We’ll discuss her near death experience and take callers with questions and offer mini readings. Click here to set a reminder for tonight’s show!

I look forward to “seeing” you there!

In love and light,
Kate

If you need help connecting and communicating with your angels, you may order my new Communicating with Your Angels self study class by clicking here. The pre-order price expires tomorrow. (We’ve added more goodies as bonus gifts!)

If you are looking for validation of the messages your angels are giving you, or are looking for guidance from your angels, you may order an email or phone angel reading by clicking here.


Read about Barbara and Kate's continued communication with her dad, Big Jim, in Waiting in the Other Room by clicking here.  Learn more about Barbara's work with Angelspeake here.


Remember! Your angels are with you in every moment!

Message from Barbara of Angelspeake


Dear Kate’s Soul Kiss Family!

Big Barbara here! (playing on “Big Jim” – he said it was ok!) I learned how to Angelspeake while I lived a human life and taught thousands how to talk with their angels. Now that I live full time with the angels – and I do mean “LIVE” – I continue to help people open their hearts and talk with their angels. When you “feel” a knowing in your heart that I’m with you helping you to make your angelic connection – BELIEVE IT!

You can make the connection with your angels just like I did, just like Kate does. Have a little faith! Remember the Four Fundamentals – Ask, Believe, Let it Happen and Say Thank You!

I send each one of you a huge Barbara hug!
BBSoo

No comments: