Monday, June 20, 2011

How does Worry Enhance Your Life?

Worry is a sneaky thief that has been my copilot for most of my life.  Then one day it dawned on me, "How does worry enhance my life?"  

Answer:  Nothing...

The physical world teaches us that worrying is how we show we care.  The reality is that worry is of fear source and acts as a block between us and:
Joy
Happiness
Peace
Balance
Comfort
AND... receipt of prosperity


Today I was shown we have very special, golden angels to help us by taking our worry.  This particular angel had a huge, cauldron for worry.  I placed a few worries in the dark gray container and the entire thing turned to gold, then to a golden light, then in the midst of the light, beautiful heart shaped butterflies flew into the heavens.  My worry was transformed to love and light.

What have you "worried" about today?

Enhance your life by asking your "Worry Angel" to take your worries and transform them to loving light.  

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: