Friday, October 20, 2017

News: Finding the Joy when Chaos surrounds... October 20, 2017




Hello beautiful spirit of love and light,

We've been out of touch for quite some time - as if I fell off the face of the earth.  Almost... but not quite.  I'm back and excited to be here!

If you're wondering who I am and why you're getting this email, we met at a free class I gave, was recommended by someone else you know, or you found the Soul Kisses website online.

In the past few years, several people and my little Majik, whom I loved deeply left their physical bodies and I've needed to grieve.  I had to step away from my spiritual work to heal.  Even though I've seen my loved ones in spirit and know they are ok - way more than ok - I still live in a human body and human bodies need to grieve.

I've been working to fill my cup in order to serve and support you with the love and compassion you deserve.

If you would no longer like to receive communications from me, please click the "Unsubscribe" link below.

But, if you're willing to move forward with me, the angels and I are excited to share with you Angelic GPS (Guidance Plus Support) as well as some life changing surprises in the coming weeks!
Finding the Joy when chaos surrounds....

Trying to get our minds around and accept the events of today's world is almost impossible.  If you are an empath, like me, it is impossible.  From savage fires, hurricanes, terrorists and people who do things to us or in front of us that make us feel uncomfortable, defiled and worse, the fear filled energy of chaos can hold us hostage.

We feel helpless, unsettled, unfocused and all but lose touch with the joy of living in a human body.

How do we overcome this?

As I type this, it sounds small and ineffective to say, "We hold on to gratitude."

But the reality is that when we hold fast to gratitude, our energy shifts from feeling helpless, struggling at an insurmountable level of fear, to empowered.
Empowered.

And a pathway is revealed that makes life as an individual easier.  The stress dissipates and we can breathe easier, as if there is more air to breathe.  And a snowball affect begins - we breathe deeply and our body begins to feel better, we have more clarity of thought, situations and experiences aren't so hopeless and opportunities are revealed - more to be grateful for.

Individually life gets easier and as a collective, shifts in consciousness begin to happen improving the quality of life for everyone.

...and Joy returns.

It isn't wrong to feel joy in your heart when others are suffering.  Sharing joy within your heart supports others to heal.

Breathe deeply and hold fast to the things you are grateful for.

I'm grateful for you.  I've missed you.

I'm happy to be back with you, if you'll have me!

Sending you love, light and angels of comfort and healing, 
Kate

ps  I would love to hear from you - just click reply!

ps  Click here to access Angelic GPS (insight to getting the most support from your angels to overcome the world's chaos and live in JOY) for next week!
 

No comments: