Sunday, May 10, 2015

Gratitude for being chosen to be Jessi's mom...

At 4:02 am on a cold December morning my life began when my daughter, Jessi was born. For years being a mom was not on my radar due to medical reasons, then here she was - so beautiful... and so perfect... I was in awe - and I wasn't drugged... she decided to make her entrance so quickly there was no time for drugs - so I fully experienced giving birth to the most beautiful human spirit on the planet (in my opinion ).

In short order I learned that toddlers cannot sleep when they have a fever unless they're breathing in their mother's face, that stubbornness can be a virtue and how to explain that a mother's supply of hugs is endless.

When she was old enough to talk she, she informed me that I was born when she was, and she was right - that's when my life really began. My life took on meaning and purpose that I couldn't even imagine before.

Love is the most powerful magnetic force in the universe - making true Mother's love powerful beyond measure.

When Jess was seventeen I unexpectedly met the spiritual essence of Princess Diana and Mother Teresa during an intense time of helpless 'mother worry'. They taught me that holding Jess in the energy of love instead of worry creates a higher miraculous outcome.

During the summer of 2012, through the love of her heart, Jess agreed to help me care for my dear grandmother as her physical body failed. I witnessed first hand the true beauty of the love essence that they are - my daughter and her great grandmother, and I knew that as painful as the experience was... all truly was in Divine order. The love between us that is eternal brought us comfort and guided us then and still does today.

We teach our children from the love of our hearts, and they teach us how to BE that love.

Being Jess's mom has given me the opportunity to be a greater expression of who I am. Thank you, Jess for picking me to be your mom!  You - are - my greatest treasure!

To you, the reader, I send you all the love of my heart as you celebrate the love in your life!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: