Thursday, June 6, 2013

Reincarnation - Knowledge is Power!

Because I'm the age I am and grew up where I did, the word "Reincarnation" had a stigma about it.  A feeling of uncertainty and mysticism.  I remember as a child hearing adults talk about someone telling others they were reincarnated and feeling the hush of disapproval.

Now I talk about past lives freely without restraint, knowing in my heart how real they are.  From this perspective "reincarnation" loses its mystery, becomes commonplace and is now a tool to help me understand why I hold certain fears in my heart.

For example, knives freak me out.  In looking back at past lives from deep within, I learned I was killed in a past life by someone I loved running a sword through my body.  At first the knowing of this past life haunted me - making me feel uncomfortable.  Then when I experienced a past life regression, we addressed this lifetime and I discovered I had completed what I came here to do that lifetime and my physical body dying was ok.  AND... I forgave the person who killed me and the "why" behind it.

By facing, disconnecting from and forgiving this past life experience it healed. I am still very careful with knives, but the haunting pain of the past is gone.

Each one of us is experiencing our own learning curve of shifting from the pain of a fear filled human existence to incorporating love filled spiritual being-ness into our human lives.  We're here to love.  Facing a past life may be your catalyst to a huge shift into your power and/or you may find a priceless tool in the Healthy Wealthy and Wise Gift Give Away.  Open your heart to the Divine guidance within you and boldly follow it!

May you feel the love of your angels surrounding you, guiding you, and fully supporting you to release the fear that is your normal way of living and step into an expanded expression of yourself in love!

Sending love and light to all...
Kate

No comments: