Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fires in Colorado

Fires in Colorado - Water in the East

You may have seen on the news that there are massive fires burning here in Colorado.  I want to thank all of you who have written or called me to check on me and my family.  We are fine. The Black Forest fire was roughly fifty miles south of where we live, however yesterday the wind shifted north pushing it in our direction filling the air here with ashes.  It was as if there was a low ground fog, but it was smoke and ash, not moisture.  The wind shifted again and I believe we are safe.

For days I've been feeling as if something "big" was going to happen.  I believe that all things are in Divine order, even "natural" disasters, but my human heart is aghast and horrified, yet filled with compassion for what those experiencing the tragedy of fire from the firemen involved, to homeowners to media keeping the world updated - all who are touched.

The fire locations stretch from southern to northern Colorado within a few miles of the I25 corridor.  My angels tell me it is important for this section of Mother Earth to receive healing prayers of love and light from around the world.  Water is an issue throughout a huge section of the northeastern US.  Here too, Mother Earth is in need of healing love.

As we pray collectively as a group, sending love and light to the earth and the humans touched by tragedy, the darkness of fear must dissipate.

No comments: