Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Unexplainable

Last week I wrote about the turbulent energy we and Mother Earth are experiencing now.  There is so much fear on a grand scale.  The bombing in Boston, the explosion in Texas and the earthquake in China.  It affects all of us.  As way showers of the light (and you are if you're reading this) you feel this fear - sometimes in tangible ways.  I've talked about headaches, body aches, nausea and lack of focus - these are some of the ways our bodies are dealing with these waves of energy.

Our spiritual being-ness has worked hard to ascend our energy from fear to love and our bodies have aligned to this higher vibration of love energy.  Then events happen in the world causing an onslaught of fear waves and our bodies have to work that much harder to stay aligned with the higher vibration of love energy.  When this happens, be gentle with yourself, get more sleep if you need to, drink lots of water and practice your favorite grounding exercise and above all, use your free will to ask your angels to surround you and buffer these energies that are less than love.

On top of all that we have the unexplainable.  I mentioned this last week, that unexplainable things are happening. Many of these things cause us to question ourselves.  One example: at night I put my computer to sleep and turn off my monitors.  One morning last week when I got up the computer was awake and the computer monitors were both on!  I distinctly remember checking to make sure the monitors were off the night before, how did they turn themselves on?

A couple of nights ago I stayed up late working, then at 12:36am when I picked up my cell phone to plug it in, I decided to see what was happening on Facebook.  I swiped the screen to access my app and a different screens began to flash before my eyes and I heard someone's phone ringing - I was calling someone in the middle of the night!  Then my daughter's info came up.  I was calling her at 12:36am - and she answered - she was still up, unable to sleep.  Of course my call in the middle of the night freaked her out at first, but then we chatted.  What happened with the phone, why did it decide to call Jessi?  Clearly she and I needed to connect in the middle of the night.

The one thing all situations and events of unexplainable logistics of the human mind have in common is that they bring us into "This Moment" in time.  Our minds are centered and laser focused on whatever it is that is happening.  We're being forced to stop the hustle bustle of our lives and explore "what just happened" - we're looking within, we're questioning and most importantly we're waking up to "This Moment."

It is in this moment that we are most powerful in creating our future.

What's going on in your life?  Are you experiencing unexplainable events?  Are you finding yourself facing things that are unexplainable?  Looking within?  What are you creating from the energy of this moment?

We all tend to get caught up in our every day rush.  I encourage you to take this moment to take a deep breath and evaluate what your energy is, are you stressed?  feeling joy?  What are you creating in this moment?  If you are not in the energy of creating something that brings you joy, use your tools to shift your energy back into joy and create something wonderful!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: