Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sending Love and Light to Boston and the World

I started writing this newsletter yesterday, then had to stop to finish a project.  Today I'm writing something completely different, because like on September 12, 2001, Americans woke to the pain of shock and disbelief this morning.

I send love and light to Boston and all who were touched by this tragedy around the world.  As I type I see this beautiful vision of the healing light of love infusing the city dissipating the darkness of fear - holding the human spirits gently as they heal.

Tragedy reminds us that our "normal" state of human security is fragile and as humans we become afraid.  Yet, while facing imminent danger and chaos, the human spirits race in to help the wounded.  The light of love from deep within guide the footsteps and the hands of comfort without regard for personal safety.  In the midst of chaos, love prevails and it continues...

...as we come together in prayer, sending waves of love to an area of Mother Earth that yearns for healing.

Lynn Robinson, a Facebook friend, posted this quote by Fred Rogers:

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’ To this day, especially in times of ‘disaster,’ I remember my mother’s words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers — so many caring people in this world.”

You are one of these "...caring people in this world."

As spiritual beings of love and light, we find comfort in Divine order and life force energy being eternal, albeit in a state that is not human form. We come together in love united, sending prayers of hope, of love and comfort to Boston and all who are touched by the tragic hand of violence.

Today's daily Soul Kiss is this:


"I forgive that which is unforgivable ~ I send love and light to all concerned."

In this moment of today our world is of an energetic imbalance.  Those who consciously, with deliberation, hold the energy of Christ Consciousness feel this imbalance and hold the space to achieve "balance."  There was a palpable wave of energy yesterday that began during the night.  The energy was of anxiousness and fear.  My physical body struggled with headache, exhaustion and nausea for no physical reason.  Many of you have been experiencing these same symptoms.  As lightworkers I believe experiencing these symptoms are signs to hold tightly to the higher energy of love in prayer and meditation to help our bodies stay aligned to love's vibration.  When you work with the light of love to hold your body in alignment with it, you will feel better and show the way for someone else with the brilliance of your own light.

We come together as one today in reverent prayer of love without separation of time or distance, surrounding Mother Earth and the human spirits with the comfort of loving hearts.

I send love and light to Boston and to you around the world.

May your heart feel the comfort of Angel wings surrounding you as you rest in the palm of God.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: