Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Message from Big Jim...


Today, October 31, is the 6 year anniversary of Daddy, Big Jim's, death. Back in 2005 I waited to tell my daughter of Daddy's death till after I picked her up from a friend's house where she had been helping out in their Haunted House.  When we got home, Jesse immediately went to her room and closed the door and then I realized my husband had gone to bed, too.

The Majik poodle and I went outside and sat on the patio in the cool Indian summer night feeling numb and a little abandoned. Between the trees, still full with leaves, I noticed a bright star. I began talking to Daddy and my angelic entourage and the feelings of abandonment quickly subsided and I experienced the gift my "alone time" really was. I felt the warm fuzzy unconditional love from my angels, that love that changes everything and the sadness melted away. In its wake I felt comforted and peaceful.

Little did I know how quickly life was going to change. Daddy took classes in the spirit realm in order to help me with my spiritual work and to communicate with me more easily. There is no "time factor" in the angelic realm, so in "my time" he came on board immediately and more or less began "cracking the whip" like only a dad can do.  I had a reading recently where the medium told me that Daddy was the most fantastic connection she had ever worked with - his classes paid off! (Yes, I get readings, too, I AM human, you know!)

Now when Halloween draws near, I get excited at the new changes coming my way.  This year's anniversary connection  has miraculously topped the previous years and it wasn't even October 31st yet!  At 3:42am Sunday morning I woke and felt Daddy's presence, but I couldn't see him.  I asked, "Daddy, are you here?"  

Then I heard the rev of a motorcycle engine behind me.  I turned and there he was, grinning from ear to ear on a massive beast of a bike.  

I told him it wasn't nice to sneak up on people, to which he informed me that he couldn't "sneak" up on me doing this: and he revved the bike again and we laughed. He got off the bike and we walked over to a bench in a garden.  I was surprised to see that he was decked out in motorcycle "leathers." I asked him if he needed all that gear and he responded with a slow smile and drawled that the bike gear "felt good and it looked good, too."  I told him he looked great and he graciously thanked me.

We talked father daughter stuff then he passed on a message to all of you.

Message from Big Jim:
There is a serious misunderstanding that "worrying" is being "responsible." Stop worrying about life events of the world - the best thing you can do for yourself and the world is to enjoy living and never worry again.  You're wasting your energy and your time worrying.

When you let go of worry and let your hearts sing with joy, the Mother Earth and the Universe sing with you.
For many of you, your lives appear to be unraveling to an abyss of darkness - chaos without direction. This is an illusion of fear. With the impact of fear you've closed your eyes.  Choose to fearlessly open your eyes and you will find there is no darkness.  You'll find the Diamond Light of God shining from within you to light your way.

Stop worrying about loss and focus on the needs you have that are met.  I know for some, you may feel the only need you have that is being met is enough air to breathe - so be grateful for the air and embrace that gratitude.  From that higher vibration of gratitude energy you will manifest in your life more things to be grateful for!

The planet is changing.
 
Remember what your Shakespeare said in Macbeth, "Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more."  This is only true when humans live their lives stumbling in the darkness of fear, like the character Macbeth did.  Worry, grief, sadness, depression, despair - energies of fear drain the light from you body and create more of the same in your life.
 
Choose to embrace in gratitude the blessings in your life.  Allow your heart to sing in joy to create more joy in your life - all areas of your life!
 
I can see the time waster that worry and fear are for humans. You can choose to live differently - you have more power than your human brain can understand.  Step into a little faith...  If you're unsure, accept the fact that it can't hurt to practice gratitude instead of worry of the unknown.
 
For those of you who are grieving the loss of a loved one.  Allow yourself to grieve, then step into your power and continue your human life. Know that grief is not an acceptable lifestyle for your human aspect or your spiritual being aspect. Those of you who are drowning in grief know who you are. Your loved ones are fine here in the angelic realm, as am I.  Everyone has help available at their time of transition from human form to spirit form - everyone. Know your loved ones are fine, they are still with you and you will meet again.
 
Living the coming days, months and years in Joy ARE within your grasp. Choose now - today - to live your life in joy instead of worry, stress and despair!  Know you have tremendous power - choose!
 
Big Jim

While Daddy was here we talked about the changes we've made to the Soul Kisses website and the information that the angels are pouring in. He showed me the difference between putting unreasonable pressure and stress on myself and letting my heart "sing" in joy from what I'm doing.  Yes... even though I love what I do, I still allow myself to fall into the fear state of "stressed to the limit."

I reiterate what Daddy says about knowing your deceased loved ones are near along with your angelic entourage.  Allow yourself to acknowledge their presence when you ask for their help and allow the peace within your heart that their love brings to you.

In invite you to join me in graciously accepting the blessings the coming days bring.  Together we will open our eyes, dissipating the darkness with the diamond light of God from within, to illuminate our life path of joy and love.

We continue to share with you The Power of Gratitude meditation as our gift.  To download the MP3, please click here.

In love and light,
Kate and Big Jim

No comments: