Thursday, May 1, 2008

Infinite Possibilities!

Welcome to this day of Infinite Possibilities!

The words: "Infinite Possibilities" keep popping into my mind. I love those words and all that they represent. It is easy to allow ourselves to get caught up in the negativity and worries of the physical world. We're bombarded daily, almost moment by moment with negativity and sludge. For me, these two words create a "Miracle Shift" - they move me from being closed off to receipt of my highest good to being OPEN to receive my highest good. In breaking free from this we open the door to receive deliveries from the Universal Supply Warehouse!

Many of you clicked into this page feeling the strangling weight of the negative-ness of the physical world on your shoulders. Then you read the words... Infinite Possibilities... Lets read this again - Welcome to this day of Infinite Possibilities!"

Hmmm... something starts to change, perhaps a spark of "possibility?"

Now lets say it out loud... This is a day of Infinite Possibilities! C'mon, say it out loud...

Now say it with conviction: This is a day of Infinite Possibilities!

Hmmm, is there a chemical reaction going on? Because I feel lighter in my chest. I've transmuted my focus from negative sludge to the possibility of something good manifesting in my life - in MY life.

The words Infinite Possibilities, for me, are magical. They shift me from a negative state to that of excitement - I'm now in anticipation of experiencing something unexpected and fabulous.

Do the words Infinite Possibilities do this for you? Is there another phrase that opens the doors to miracles for you? What are they? Are you using them? Why not?

Discover your Miracle Shift and activate it NOW!

May you be open to receiving your highest good in this moment and in every moment after...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: