Sunday, August 23, 2015

Magic Moments with Majik - August 23, 2015

Magic Moments with Majik

Einstein
 
My dearest expanded family,  I want to ask you to please add my buddy across the miles, Einstein, to your prayers.  He's fighting for his life. 

He ate contaminated dog food (click here for recall list) and with a history of kidney problems the bad food hit him hard and fast.  He's been on IV fluids for almost 2 weeks and his veins are collapsing.  He needs us!

Einstein's mom is Val Heart, The Real Dr. Doolittle, and he's telling her he's not ready to go yet. 

Will you join me in sending him Reiki, love and healing energies? 
 
Owl Wisdom
Last Thursday this handsome guy came by to visit.  He was trying to take a nap in our tree, but I don't think he got much sleep - those cute little finches serenaded him long and loud!

When he wasn't winking at mom, he shared with us "Owl Medicine."

He asked us to be open to our intuition to see the truth of life situations.  He asked us to listen through our heart and answers to life questions would come.

Are you open to your intuition?

All my love,
Majik

No comments: