Monday, September 29, 2014

Falcon the Messenger...

I believe we all have an entourage of angels, guides and teachers of the angelic realm who help us to fulfill our life mission.  I believe they help us to expand our light into this physical world to dissipate the darkness of fear and bring more joy to the world.

When we exercise our free will and ask for their help, they do ---- and life is easier, more joyful, more fun.

Their messages and validation of messages often come to us from unexpected places. 
 
My husband and I have been enjoying the presence of a falcon in the greenbelt behind our house.  I work a lot at my computer and haven't been out on the deck much, but when I've been out there, so has this beautiful bird with the 3'+ wingspan.  Then he got close enough for my amateur photography skills.  I took this photo of the falcon on the neighbor's roof from my bathroom window:

I went to my favorite Animal Totem website: www.spirit-animals.com and looked up falcon and learned this:
When Falcon comes flying into your life:
You are being asked to be vigilant. An opportunity for big positive changes in your life is close at hand and it will require good planning and strategy as well as action on your part. You are reminded that you have all the tools and knowledge to take advantage of this opportunity and that your success depends on your quick reactions. Stay focused and grateful for all that is coming your way. Know that you have the ability to soar high and see things with greater vision!

My angelic team and I have been tweaking the calendar for services and programs through 2015.  When I asked for your feedback on what I absolutely must include in The Game of Life Mastery Program, many of you wanted more help with communicating with your angels.  So there will be more angel programs, beginning with the Receive and Understand Messages from Your Angels program on October 6! 

I'm so excited to be presenting this program to help you speak with your angels, recognize their energy and let go of the doubts surrounding your conversations!  If you haven't registered for this program yet, click here to get the scoop and reserve your virtual seat!

I'll also be presenting the 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels program as my holiday gift to you, so watch your emails for the registration information plus all the other exciting programs and services the angels and I have been working on just for you!

Allowing ourselves to have the "eyes to see" and the "ears to hear" as well as being open to the "knowing" within makes our lives easier, more joyful, more fun and filled with so much love.  Be open to the messages of your angels, Mother Earth and nature around you as you walk your life path and you will find that worries lose their grip, you can break up with your best friend "fear" {YAY!} and happiness has the opportunity to become your best friend!

May you easily have the "eyes to see" the support and guidance around you!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: