Monday, August 25, 2014

Does Mother Nature have a message for you?

It was deliciously cool this morning here in Colorado with a hint of fall in the air.  I asked the angels to show me what I needed to know today and happy surprises came my way in short order!

The greenbelt where I walk Majik was alive with frivolity.  Dragonflies the size of hummingbirds buzzed us and grasshoppers of all sizes are abundant.  One jumped on my blouse to wish me good morning up close and personal. 


I'm ok with that because grasshoppers are a sign of good luck and prosperity!  And the dragonflies are the essence of the winds of change, encouraging me to follow the whisperings of my heart.

Then we came across the Ladybug.  According to Spirit Animal Totems, "The appearance of a Ladybug heralds a time of luck in which our wishes begin to be fulfilled...  ...she signals to leave your worries behind... ...new happiness is on the way."

Our Ladybug was leaving a deceased leaf for a healthy green one.  How much clearer could leaving worries behind and a new happiness on the way be?

I'm very grateful that I had the "eyes to see" the messengers of Mother Nature that surrounded us:

* Dragonflies - the essence of the winds of change
* Grasshoppers - good luck, moving forward and prosperity
* Ladybug - joy and wishes fulfilled

What is the universe showing you through nature around you?  Allow yourself to have the "eyes to see," the "ears to hear" and the wisdom of "knowing" within you. 

When you notice these messengers, Google whatever it is and add "totem" after - e.g. "Ladybug totem" - then take in what resonates and leave the rest.  I also recommend the books: "Medicine Cards" by Jamie Sams & David Carson and "Animal Speak" by Ted Andrews.

Ask your angels to show you what you need to know!

May you find profound wisdom and guidance to fulfill the wishes of your heart.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: