Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Gift of Angelic Love...

Our ever shifting reality continues to delight me and surprise me - sometimes in ways that dowse my heart with sadness.  Many are departing their physical bodies to return to the ever present light of love --- in that space we humans categorize as the angelic realm or heaven.

The essence of our loved ones leave their human bodies, yet... do they really go some-place-else?

The last day of January I was working on the Create More Love in Your Life program when I clearly saw my dear, sweet, beautiful grandmother from the realm of the angels standing there... just to the left of my computer screen.  Then the next day during the program, I felt my dad's energy come in very strong - so strong I lost my place on what I was saying during-a-LIVE-program!  I quickly conveyed to Daddy that I could NOT talk to him at that moment! 

Then when the recording of the meditation I was using for the call began, the music began to fade till I could no longer hear it and I found myself in the realm of the angels with all the deceased family members.  They were milling about in a circle, then I saw to the left, the higher self of my uncle, who has been in the hospital as the result of strokes - unable to communicate.

He was outside the circle, standing there alone... anxious... and afraid...  afraid to die and afraid to live.

My deceased family members wanted me to go over and talk to him, so I did.  We talked about how happy all the family members who had left their physical bodies to return to the angelic realm are, so there was nothing to fear about death.  We also talked about how there were people in human bodies who love him and are praying for him - people who will help him recover if he decides to continue living - and DECIDES to recover.  Forty-eight hours later, his blood pressure dropped dramatically and he was moved back to ICU.  However within a few days he improved enough to be moved to a rehab facility where he is making progress.

Oh yes, I began to hear the meditation music before it ended - thank goodness!  Got control of my emotions, because I was crying as my human body processed the love of the angelic realm, and finished the program.


Wow... was that unexpected!  Clearly when those of the angelic realm want to talk to you, they will, no matter what you're doing! I didn't expect to see Grandma so clearly in high def detail on January 31 as I was working.  I didn't expect my dad, Big Jim, to interrupt my program the next day - or to see my uncle during the meditation!  But there they were and I can still see them as clearly right now as I did in those moments of connection - so I know the experience was real.

What we must accept is the fact that the frailty of the human body, is only of the human body.  The spirit is invincible, powerful and eternal.  The love energy that We-ARE is more powerful than any man made drug or arsenal.  Love is eternal.  We have the ability and the power to embrace that love to heal our bodies, improve our lives and our planet.  It is a choice as to what our reality looks like.

The veil is thinning every moment of every day and those we love who have left their physical bodies to experience the freedom and love of All-That-Is are still with us.  The higher self of those we love who are trapped inside human bodies that cannot communicate with us verbally are still available to talk to.

If you have a loved one who is unable to communicate with you due to illness or they now reside in the angelic realm, and you wish to talk with them.  You can - it is possible.  They may come to you, like my uncle did with me, or you may contact them.  This is the method I use:

Talk with Your Loved Ones:
1. set your intention to talk with your loved one.
2. quiet your mind chatter by focusing on your heart, then gratitude (shifting your energy to love), then your breathe and ask...
3. ask your loved one for permission to talk with their higher self - you will hear or sense a "yes" or "no" - if you get a no, then honor their choice and let them be - you may try again another time.
4. then allow yourself to experience whatever you experience - you may see things in your mind's eye (like I did during my program), you may hear your meeting, you may simply sense in your heart your meeting with your loved one - or any combination of these things.

This is the method I used when my dad was in open heart surgery October 31, 2005. Daddy decided he didn't want to live in his human body anymore and rode into the light of God on a Harley with Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael.  (We share details of this in our book, Waiting in the Other Room).

If you need more guidance to connect with your loved ones' higher self, I share this method and a guided meditation in the Communicating through Dementia meditation and the Alzheimer's Alternative Care program at the SoulKisses.com website.

Spiritual Whispers Radio on Thursday
Jacqueline Marcell, author of Elder Rage, will be joining me Thursday, February 13, to discuss how to survive as a care giver to our loved ones whose physical bodies are failing to thrive.  Our time together will be filled with valuable information, humor and love.  I hope you'll be able to join us! You may schedule a reminder, listen live or download the recorded programs here.

After caring for my beautiful grandmother in 2012 as her physical body declined, I know how challenging it is to harbor the responsibility of caring for someone who once was so strong and independent, but now is helpless.  No matter what your circumstance with your loved ones, know that you and those you love are fully supported by an entourage of angelic beings - you are never, ever alone.

I send you light to illuminate your path, and angels of love to comfort you in all ways.

From my heart to yours: {{{{hugs}}}},
Kate

No comments: