Thursday, January 23, 2014

Extra! Extra! Read All About It - Florence Scovel Shinn and Kate Large Collaborate!


YOU are invited to a virtual celebration party with Kate & Jessi!!
(Florence will be there in spirit)
 

In 1925 Florence Scovel Shinn wrote and self published The Game of Life and How to Play It. A book that was way before its time and subsequently one of the Best-Kept-Secrets of the 20th Century. Her down-to-earth practical insights about how to use your inner power to create a more joy filled life had and continues to have miraculous results for millions of people in all walks of life.


 
 Now...
Florence and I have collaborated to rejuvenate and update The Game of Life and How To Play It as a NEW workbook.

I'm so excited to ask you to join me
in celebrating the release of
The Game of Life Workbook!

This new workbook rejuvenates and expands the original Game of Life with 21st century contemporary language and includes over 45 life-changing inside assignment exercises and tools that dive deeper into the energy shifting wisdom of Florence's teachings.

The Game of Life book came to me during a time that I had given my power away to others and I was drowning in painful, desperate-helpless-despair. Then I met Sherry Lewis, an earth angel who saw the light within me that was struggling so frantically to survive and she wanted to help me.  She went to her book case and asked her angels, what book could she share with me that would help me?




The Game of Life by Florence Scovel Shinn fell to the floor!

Sherry shared the book with me and when I read Florence's words of wisdom, I connected with the energetic strength of her teaching and my life began to change instantaneously as I took my power back! Now twenty years later, Florence (from the angelic realm) and I are presenting the NEW Game of Life Workbook.

What about you, are you a student of Florence Scovel Shinn? How were you introduced to her work? How has she helped you to create a more wonderful life? Has The Game of Life fallen to the floor to get your attention just when you needed it most? Your experience is important!  Would you gift the world by sharing your favorite Florence Scovel Shinn story with me and Jessi on the Spiritual Whispers Blog Talk Radio SPECIAL Celebration Party?

I want to invite you to an exciting event on Tuesday, January 28 on the Spiritual Whispers Radio show.  This is a very special celebration party from 3pm - 5pm MT / 5pm - 7pm ET.

Jessi and I will be sharing as many stories as we can during the 2 hour celebration radio program on January 28.  Click Reply and share with me your Florence Scovel Shinn stories: how you were introduced to her work and/or how you've taken your power back to create a better reality for yourself.  Your story will go in the queue to share with the world!

You may order your copy of The Game of Life Workbook at Amazon here.  When you order from Amazon on January 28th you will have access to bonus gifts from all the partners who are helping me to share this extraordinary new workbook!  My collective partners are helping me to contact over 1,000,000 (YES, that is 1 MILLION!!!) people by email about this exciting new life changing workbook on Tuesday, January 28!

I'll be posting all this exciting information on Facebook and Twitter. I invite you to share this information with your friends.  If you're not following me yet, Like my Facebook here (be sure to add me to your news feed/directions on my cover photo) and follow me on Twitter here.

I hope you will accept my personal invitation and join Jessi and I as we share this exciting day of promotion with all of you - LIVE on Blog Talk Radio!  Click here to schedule a reminder!  Be sure to CLICK REPLY and share your Florence Scovel Shinn stories with us!

I'm so excited to see you there!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: