Thursday, December 26, 2013

You Deserve To Be Happy

The night after Thanksgiving Freddy and I attended the Christmas parade in Estes Park. The night was cool,

After the parade when we went back to our cabin, we stood there in the quiet darkness and looked up at the milky way. The Colorado sky was so big it felt as if we were a part of it.

It was dark, but the sky was alive with light. Stars glowed brilliantly and as we stood there looking up, it was as if we were no longer standing on the soils of Mother Earth.  It was as if we became one with All That Is - all that surrounded us, the forest, the soils beneath our feet, the expansive space of darkness and light above us...

but not too cold - the air crisp and clean.

With a quiet, deep breath I could hear and feel my own heart beating - beating as one with the energy around us.

The moments were magical.

There was no worry, no fear, no grief of losing a loved one's physical body to death.  There was only love.

When I close my eyes I can still see the milky way above me and feel the expansion of possibility within my heart that dreams do come true when the human vibration aligns with the energy of those dreams.

We are on the doorstep of a new year. Are you on track to create the dreams of your heart as your reality in 2014? Do you know what your dreams are and do you believe you are worthy to create and receive them?

Know that  Mother Earth, and your angelic team fully support you to create your version of heaven on earth. You are worthy to create and receive all the dreams and desires of your heart.  You deserve to be happy - you are limitless possibility incarnate...

Throughout 2014 and beyond I'm scheduled to share my time, energy and gifts from the angelic realm - to hold the safe space with the angels, for you to open your heart to the limitless possibility that you are. Currently there are three new complementary programs available to you to illuminate the pathway to create your version of heaven on earth.  Watch your email, more programs are being scheduled with a very exciting transformational program in March.

I send you love and light to allow yourself to complete the energies of 2013 to step into the magical possibility of 2014!  I'm so very grateful that you are a part of my journey and I thank you for inviting me to be a part of yours!

All the love of my heart,
Kate

No comments: