Tuesday, November 26, 2013

5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels - my gift to you!

Do you have a stress reliever in place for the holiday season?

Stress can sneak up on us and sabotage our day - and our holidays - not to mention our ability to create wonderful things in our lives.  There are ways to stop stress in its tracks and I want to gift one of them to you!

I'm very excited to invite you to join me for a f*R*e*e 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels!

Register now to join me for 30 blissful, love filled minutes for 5 days to connect at a higher level of love with your angels and leave your stress of the physical world behind.

This LIVE program is scheduled for Monday, December 2 - Friday, December 6 at 6pm MT.

I know you're busy, so each meeting with your angels is a short, but powerful 30 minutes that will open your heart to the love that you are and pull that love forth into everything you do!

Register for this program by clicking here - You'll be So-Glad-You-Did!!!!

Be gentle with yourself as you experience these final days of 2013.  Each of you have shared so much love with me through the years.  I want to reciprocate that love by sharing this powerful 5 day program with you - and I invite you to share it with your friends!!  This program will be recorded and available as a digital download for a short time.  And...  shhhhhh... the live program will be available on CD at a hugely reduced price for you to give as gifts to others if you wish.

The Live program is my gift to you.  Indulge yourself in this relaxing, love filled 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels program beginning December 2.  I'm looking forward to sharing this beautiful space of joy, love and light with you!  See you there!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: