Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Angel?

Eight years ago today, my dad Big Jim, disconnected the etheric cord from his physical body and joined the angelic realm.  Many spiders (followed by heartfelt spirit laughter) have come and gone as physical world reminders that Daddy is still around - both for me and for many of you!  So much has happened in eight years and for some, including me, life has changed drastically.

When Daddy passed, he came in immediately and began to share his insight into human life and spirit life.  He visits often, but on Halloween, I get really excited because you never know what he's going to do next to make "this" Halloween more memorable than the last.

So far... he's on a roll!

"Daddy, are you here?"  I can feeeeeeellll the smile coming in....

Yes, indeed, it is I!

I thought I'd knock on the door, but I know how that riles up the little dog.  So instead I'll just hover around the room {laughter} - you know my freedom of movement is nothing short of miraculous!

Do you have words of wisdom to share with the Soul Kisses Community today?

But of course!  My message is one of acceptance to gather strength.  Accept this moment for what it is - the opportunity to gather strength of hope and possibility to create anew - and accept that knowing throughout your BE-ing.


Many of you have been through a lot these past few years.  It's time to make some decisions on what you really want, because we (on this side of the veil) believe what many of you have created really isn't how you want to live.  Know you can make changes! For those of you who have been choosing to create happier, more enjoyable lives, know that what you have been working toward is manifesting as we speak.
Hold to the BELIEF of Receiving!  Imagine your dreams of creating a new reality are like birthing a baby - you can't change your mind when you're in the delivery room!  No matter what happens know with every cell of your being that you have the power to create the life that fills your heart with joy - and don't give up when your human eyes don't see anything yet.

Focus on what the joy you want feels like and your world will expand into that joy as your reality!

Sending love and light to all - oh and Laurie, no promises on keeping the spiders to myself!
~ Big Jim


In love and light,
Kate

p.s. Daddy was my spider killer...  If you would like to learn more about our story, you may get your copy of Waiting in the Other Room, the book we wrote together after Daddy passed, directly from me (signed to you) or from Amazon.

No comments: