Monday, January 21, 2013

I have a dream

"I have a Dream..."

When Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke these words in the early 60's they became a light of hope and possibility that reverberated across the land.  Almost fifty years later lets take these powerful words to a deeper level of understanding and commitment.

I have a dream that we who populate Mother Earth in human bodies release our limiting shackles of fear and judgment - all the fear that has held us hostage in limitation and powerlessness in all directions of time.

I have a dream that the veil of the darkness of fear dissipates and the light of love floods the soils of Mother Earth and radiates through the very cells of our being bringing joy, love and light to our hearts.

I have a dream that our hearts open to the loving essence of Christ Consciousness - reconnecting As One with The Creator and with each other from the infinite power of love.


I have a dream that standing in our power as master creators of love and light is our reality and the illusion of fear is but a fading memory.

I have a dream that together we live in the ascended energy of love with our hearts singing in gratitude of the bliss of joy and love.

I have a dream that we graciously accept all that is our birthright - all that we can be, do and have, so that our hearts sing with joy and we bring the loving energy of heaven to earth.

We are as one in the light of God - energies of light with the power to focus our energy into creation.
I have a personal dream to exist at the highest vibration of love possible in all moments.  I consciously focus my energy to fulfill the expectation of joy within my heart in all things.


I have a dream... what is yours?  Are your personal dreams elusive?  To what end is your energy focused?  Have you been worrying about possibilities that have not happened yet?  Has your worry blinded you to the options and choices available to you? Are you unable to "see" what your highest outcome of a situation is, but you know what its energy feels like?

If you cannot "see" what you desire as your reality, but you know what the energy of it feels like, stand tall in your power and embrace that energy of outcome - embrace it tightly to your heart till it is a part of your being.  Remember, we are energetic beings of creation.  By embracing the energy within you of the outcome you wish to experience, it will manifest outside of you as your reality.

You are a creator of reality.  What is your creative intention?  I hold you in the light of powerfully creating the reality that makes your heart sing bringing your heaven to earth!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: