Thursday, July 26, 2012

Karma, Drama and Blessings

Aurora Tragedy

This newsletter comes to you from Colorado - Aurora, Colorado.  We hold all who have been affected by the shooting at the Century 16 Aurora theatre in the light of healing love and ask that you as a member of the Soul Kisses family, collectively as a group, hold a moment of silent prayer for all who have been affected by violence.

{{{{{Silent Prayer...}}}}}

Karma, Drama and Blessings

I'm writing this newsletter from my office in Colorado.  Grandma's children told us to go home and they placed Grandma in a hospice facility. Jesse and I visit her higher self and she is fine, yet our human hearts are grieving.  During our time with Grandma we saw the angels tend to her spiritually as we tended to her physical needs.  It was devastating to pull out of the driveway without Grandma, but knowing that she was surrounded by angelic beings of love and light made it possible.

I've heard horror stories from friends about how families lose coherent thought when a family member is dying, then I learned first hand how my family is no different than any other family - we have hiccups and drama just like everyone else. My guides have shown me that our time with Grandma was complete and it was time to go. Jesse and I were fully supported throughout our trip arriving home safely. During our time in Arkansas we were adopted by our earth angel neighbors Miss Dorothy and Jules, 80+ and 94 respectively, who became our family.  When leaving after a visit, Miss Dorothy would lean over Grandma's chair, pat her hand and tell her how much she enjoyed being with her. For them and all who prayed for us and Grandma, we are forever grateful.

Jesse and I provided loving care for Grandma while learning the true meaning of forgiveness with regard to humans.  I was writing the Gift of Forgiveness program when we went to Arkansas, worked on it while I was there - and used it...  It will finally be a completed program next week (thank you, everyone who pre-ordered it, for your patience!).

I mentioned in a previous newsletter that we were there to hold the space for Grandma, but we discovered that she was also holding the space for us - for Jesse and I to learn the depth of healing in forgiveness.  It was through the love of forgiveness that Jesse and I were able to stay calm during the drama and are now able to understand the karmic healing that is in process.

The seventy-eight days Jesse and I cared for Grandma will live forever as a huge blessing in our hearts. To us she will always be the best grandmother ever!
 
 
Jesse and Grandma
in matching t-shirts

Kate and Grandma
Grandma is incognito as a diva waiving to her fans

We all have our part to play in the action packed drama of life.  Its up to us as to whether we embrace the blessings of what is mirrored to us through seeming adversity or struggle, kick and scream about it, fighting the opportunity to heal with every breath.

If you are experiencing what you judge to be adversity, if you are struggling to find peace and balance, stop what you're doing and look deeply within and ask your angels what is being mirrored to you that you need to disconnect from and heal.  Then be open to their guidance - they will show you the way.

If you are drowning in unforgiveness, click into the Gift of Forgiveness program to discern if it resonates with you.  When I began to work on the program with my angels, I had no idea it would become the foundation of my life to help me heal terrible pain from the past and the present.  It has healed my soul.

Thank you for joining me in prayer for all who have suffered from violence.

May you be profoundly blessed in this moment and in every moment after...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: